22•

Next day...
It was 12 in noon and now Jin was with Yoongi and other employees ( the one insulted Yoongi) to have a practice meeting as he wanted the real meeting picture perfect.

"I hope you all are ready. I don't want any mistakes. You may start now" Jin warned all of them in a cold voice.

The employees started the presentation but had a lot noticible mistakes.
"Is This the WAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE PRESENTATION? IS THIS THE WAY WE ARE GOING TO GET THE DEAL?? IF YOU PRESENT THIS, THE OPPOSITE PARTY WILL SURELY THROW THE FILE ON YOUR FUCKING FACE AND LEAVE! YOONGI TOLD YOU'LL TO PREPARE RIGHT? BUT YOU'LL? TOO BUZY TO BACKBITE ABOUT SOMEONE AND DECIDE WHO DESERVES WHAT POSITION. YOU'LL ARE ONLY EMPLOYEES DO BETTER BEHAVE LIKE ONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO CROSS YOUR LIMITS. YOONGI HAS DEDICATED HIS HALF OF THE LIFE TO THIS COMPANY.
AND I DON'T WANT EMPLOYEES LIKE YOU WHO KNOWS HOW NOTHING BUT TO TALK BEHIND THEIR BOSS. I. FIRE. ALL OF YOU"Jin Bursted out. He was already angry on them because of the cctv footage thing and now they were not ready with the presentation made him more angry.

"Sir! Are you firing your so old employees just because of him? He is such a control freak. And he isn't even a Kim. We were listening to him just because of we thought he deserves to stand on the position as a Kim but now we know he doesn't belong to your family. He cannot be the CEO. He is only a burden-"
The employee was blabbering all nonsense which was hitting Yoongi Direct to his heart and brain.

"Stfu! You are a burden to this company. Get loss now! Security-" Before Jin could complete an employee took a gun out nowhere and was about to shoot Jin but Yoongi was fast enough so he shot him on his hand and the gun dropped.

"HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DARE TO RAISE A GUN ON MY BROTHER??I DARE YOUR AUDACITY!!"
Yoongi yelled as the beast inside him rose up.

"GUARDS! TAKE THEM TO THE BASEMENT AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH". Yoongi instructed the guards and soon everyone left the meeting room leaving Jin and Yoongi behind.
Yoongi sighed throwing away his gun on the table and sat down on one of the chair.

He massaged his head which was paining now.

"Yoongi-

"Hyung please leave! I wanna stay alone"
Yoongi said looking down.
He knew he wanted to cry right now but not infront of Jin.

"Baby ik you want to cry. Cry! Hyungie is there for you"

"No you- go i want to stay alone please" he said in a pleading voice.

Jin left tho he did not want to.
Yoongi took a removed and pressed a particular button. Soon the windows of the room went blur and it was soundproof now.

You see? Now you are doing loss of the company too. Because of you Jin had to fire them. Now they won't get the deal. It's all because of you. You are being burden to them. To this whole dam world. I told you go and die. It's better that way for everyone.

"Shut it!!!!!!" Yoongi let out a painful scream holding his head in both of his palms.
He took out his knife which he uses for safety.

It was more sharper than that pocket knife. He instantly made 2 cuts on his wrist.
Making a hiss sound in the amount of pleasure and pain he got.
Sliting his stomach upper thigh and some more cuts on the hands he was done.
Blood was continuously ozzing out not ready to stop.
Yoongi smiled in satisfaction.
He cleaned himself and wore a clean suit he had in his office in spare.

________________________
I am stopping here!
I hope you liked it...
Sorry for not uploading for so long.

Toodles ~♪