23•

"Yoongi you don't have to come-

"HYUNG! I said i will come and that's final" Yoongi said in cold voice as he continued his tracking.
Jin sighed knowing how stubborn he is!

Well BTS are going to catch Min Hyungo and Chan as they got information that they were involved in some smuggling. So the government asked for their help.
But Jin doesn't want Yoongi to come  as he thinks they will try to manipulate him and brainwash him and hurt him again.
But Yoongi?he will not listen to Jin and surely come.

Let's see...
"Is everyone ready?" Namjoon asked making sure everything is perfect.

"Yes Hyung/Namjoon"

"Ok so first let me tell this to you Yoongi" Jin said pointing at Yoongi.

"You are coming in  with US in ONE car. You are not going to use that brain of yours. If you have a second plan say it right now!" Jin warned Yoongi but he just rolled his eyes and went to the car.

"Yaaaahhhh!!!" Jin shouted and the others just laughed and went to the car.

..\\\''~

Yoongi was driving and following the location showed on his tablet..
Soon he stopped as they reached.
It was a building of 2 floors not in a so good condition.
They got out and put their phones in the cars as they don't want disturbances in the mission and they have walkie talkie to talk anyways.

"Ok let's go! Be careful" Jhope said and everyone went inside loading their guns in their hands.

They went on the ground floor but to their suprise there were no guards or even a bug.

"Are we at the wrong location??"Jimin asked he continued looking here and there.

" No it's impossible. We are at the right place. Indeed something is fishy" Yoongi said.
Then they heard a voice of a man.

"Welcome Kim brothers we were waiting for you. If you have the audacity to fight us come on the 2 floor" It was not actually a man standing out there speaking but it was recorded and played.

Jin understood it was a huge trap and they couldn't confront them  as they are only 7, half of their men are on the way.

"Wait don't go it is a tr-
Before Jin could complete Yoongi went upstairs and Jungkook followed him too.
As they got to the 2 floor the door automatically shut behind them ..
All of the others went to the door and started banging but of no use.
Jin kicked the door hardly in frustration.
"I told don't go! It is a Fucking trap" Jin growled in anger.
All knew he was drop dead serious as Jin would never curse if he was not 100% frustrated about something....

With yoonkook..
Yoongi went upstairs but it was very dark. He could barely see anything. Then he heard some footsteps behind him before he could shoot the person. He heard a familiar voice.

"Hyung it me, Jungkook"
Yoongi sighed and put his gun back.

"What if I shoot you?? What are u doing here??"

"I couldn't leave you alone. Now let's go" Jungkook said and dragged Yoongi forward.

They were walking keeping their steps very carefully.
Soon they saw a lil light in the middle of the floor.
There were two men standing in between.
They moved forward and saw the faces.
It was Chan and Hyungo standing with their standard smirks on their faces.

"Welcome! Only two fishes caught ig but it a good starting" Hyungo said and snapped his fingers.

The light turned on and Yoongi and Jungkook saw over 30 guards standing armed.

________________________

Next chp preview

"I CURSE THE DAY YOU CAME IN OUR LIVES!"

________________________
I hope you liked it!
Ik its boring....

Sorry will try to improve...
Bye bye for now..
I will try to upload next chp very soon...
Have a lovely day/night ahead ♥