6•

"So Now what should we do with them?"
??asked..

"I am thinking the same thing"
??2 said..

"Ugh! My head!" Jin groaned grabbing his head as wope up by some sounds.

He saw where he was and saw they it was car and saw 4 people arguing amongst themselves. They were in masks so he couldn't see their faces.

He then saw Jungkook was sitting still not knowing where he was and Yoongi still unconscious or we say sleeping.

"Who the hell are you'll?!! How dare you all kidnapped us?!" Jin snapped angrily.

"I think we should tell him before he eat us alive!" One of them told the others.

Wait- This voice is familiar Jin thought to himself.

They all took out their masks and now Jin could see their faces properly. Jungkook who was not aware of the surrounding also widened his eyes after Seeing the 4 guys.

"NAMJOONNN!!! HOBIIIII!!!JIMINNNNNN!!!!! TAEHYUNG!!!!!"
Jin yelled making the whole car stumble a lil.
(Power of Kim Seokjin uk)

"Yes Hyung its us" Jhope gathering lots of courage spoke..

Jungkook was a lil shock but could expect anything from his cousin brothers..

"Are you Maddddd huh?!!!!! You kidnapped your own brothers!!!!!" Jin started his rap now..

Meanwhile Yoongi woke up by streching his arms a lil and saw whats going he saw Jin was rapping non stop at his brothers. Namjoon, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung.
Whilst Jungkook sipping his Banana milk? Where did he get his banana milk in a car?!!

"Oh Hyung you awake? Do you want some? I am enjoying alot " He said offering a bottle of chocolate milk?!
( I also don't know how he got banana milk and chocolate milk in the car. Sorry I am feeling like am writing nonsense)

Yoongi took the milk and started sipping, waiting Jin to finish. I mean Obviously they have to be ready for the consequences.

After the rapping session..
" We are sorry Hyung, we will never ever never do this again" They all said joining their hands.

"Now tell why you all did this?" Yoongi asked with a boring expression on his face.

"Umm- actually you remember we saying that all of us should go to have a vacation after Jin Hyung comes from his meeting so...we thought you to give you all a suprise pick up! Hehehe" . Jimin explained laughing nervously.

"This NOT called 'suprise pick up' it's called 'kidnapping' btw" Jungkook said adding some sarcasm in his tone.

"We know and Jin Hyung already gave us a long lecture also" 4 of them pouted.

"It was yours fault-"

"Enoughhhhh!!" Yoongi said being irritated.

"So where are we going??"Jungkook asked being excited..

"Umm that we forgot to decide" the 4 of them confessed nervously.

And Before Jin could Burst again , Taehyung said
" Geojedo island! Let's go there" He said suggesting. After a small discussion it was decided that they are going to GEOJEDO ISLANDD!!!!
( Idk why am I excited?! I am not going 🤧😒)

___________________________
Hope you like it!
Please vote and comment and feel it with views.

Please it helps alot!🤧
Motivation uk..

Above picture is so relatable 🤧 Crying in Lachimolala😭