21•

Jin was back home and now was preparing food for dinner.
Everyone was in the dining area sitting on the dining table.
Yoongi was still sleeping as he was not present.

"Hyungg!!!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled together earning sharp glares from everyone.

"You both better have valid reason to yell or else I will hang you both on the fan and turn it on then yell noone will listen" Namjoon growled angrily as he was reading a book but lost the track of the pages he read because of their yelling.

"Hehe- actually Jin Hyung today Yoongi Hyung came early from office but he looked a lil umm stressed? Ig you should go and check him. We both did but you should do it personally"
Jimin explained.

"Ok. I am finished cooking  you'll just have serve, will you'll do it?"

"Yes Hyung you go i will serve" Jhope said.
Jin nodded and went upstairs after removing his apron.

"Yoongi! Hun?"
Jin called out but he was in his deep slumber not responding.
Jin came closer and saw a lil cat sleeping. He cooed not wanting to wake him up he had to have his dinner.

"Wake up! Yoongi?" He said shaking him but Yoongi hugged Jin by his waist.

"I want to sleep" Yoongi in a whiny tone.

"No get up you have to have some food too. Come on no arguments- Wait why do I smell blood"
Yoongi eyes shut open hearing it. He immediately stood up from the bed a lil far from Jin.

"No it's y-our imagination. Go i am coming" Yoongi said and rushed towards the washroom.
He waited for Jin to exit, once he was out Yoongi let out a groan as the parts he slit were now bleeding.
He removed his clothing and saw blooding rushing down. He sighed and took a shower before bandaging the cuts.

He changed into some normal compy clothes.
"Oh you here! Come on hyungie" Jungkook said in a cheerful voice which made Yoongi smile wide.
He sat down and started eating.

After dinner....
" Hyung I am going for a walk" Yoongi was about to go but Jin did not want him to go alone so he suggested.

"We're also coming wait.."
Jin said and dragged everyone.

"So fresh!" Jimin said inhaling the air.

"It's so good and chill"
Namjoon said closing his eyes while the wind hitting their faces.

All were walking pass by the park but then saw a boy with his mother and father.

Yoongi looked at the boy and imagined himself with his parents. He  felt strange heaviness in his heart.

Everyone noticed it and started to find something to distract him.

"Aaa Yoongi Hyung, listen here let's go and eat i mean drink hot chocolate" Jungkook said dragged everyone to the nearby cafe.

The night went great for all of them if we keep the park incident aside but they still handled it very calmly.

//

"Should I do it? But I had a great night! But it calmed me so much.I can sleep peacefully again"
Yoongi thought to himself holding the knife in his hands thinking whether to slit again or not.
He made only one cut not deep as before.The pain made him smile a bit.

"Yoongi are u in there" Jin asked knocking on the door.
Yoongi flinched and immediately hid back the knife before cleaning himself.

"Yes Hyung comein"

"I thought u slept" Jin said settling beside Yoongi.

"Nah not yet"

"Ugh! Hyung I have a request from you please don't deny" Yoongi said in a pleading voice.
Jin felt a lil sad about his own brother pleading him but smiled and nodded.

"I want to resign from the CEO post"

"WHAT!"Jin yelp in shock

"Why the hell????!!!!!"
Jin asked feeling suspicious.

"Umm nothing don't ask the reason please accept"
Jin knew something was wrong so he just got up and tugged Yoongi to bed.

"For NOW go to sleep. I will see that later"
He said and exited the room and called his other brothers in his room.

"What happened Hyung why did you ruin our sleeps"
Namjoon asked on behalf of everybody.

"Shut it! and listen........."
He explained the conversation between him Yoongi and everyone was a lil shock as out of the blue moon Yoongi wants to resign.

"Hyung ig this is related to something which upset Yoongi Hyung and he came back early in the afternoon" Taehyung said.
Everyone nodded in agreement and Jin called someone.

"Hello.......
I want the cctv of today. Every hour , Every minute, Every sec. RIGHT NOW!"
Jin ordered the man on the line and hung up.

~'||••

Everyone was waiting for the cctv footage impatiencently.
'Ting'

Everyone rushed towards Jin's phone to see....a message from his Mobile network company offering him a new package.

Everyone shook their wanted to kill the person sending the message but calmed and waited again for the real cctv footage.

"Guys it here! " Jin called out for everyone.

They forwarded and saw but stop when they saw the employees talking and Yoongi eavesdropping.

Their blood started to boil out of anger.
Who would even dare to say something about their brother.
They have sentenced their own death.

"Ig I have to teach them a good lesson in tomorrows meeting. I will show them who deserves what position" Jin snapped angrily.

________________________
Next chp preview....

"HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU DARE TO RAISE A GUN ON MY BROTHER??? I DARE YOUR  FUCKING AUDACITY TO DO THAT"

________________________
I hope you liked it!
Drop the comments...
And what punishment should I give those whores??

Buh Bye
Love ya!!

I am sorry I did not post 3- 4 days. I have a full valid reason.
So on Friday night I got a very high fever and body ache. Saturday also my condition was the same. I took some homemeds but it didn't work.
Then on Sunday finally I Fainted.
All this happened and that's why I couldn't write.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Will try to post more frequently..

I just saw 1k
Readdssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw 1kReaddssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!