20•

It's been a week since all the this happened. Jin explained Yoongi that it was not his fault about his parents death. But everything is not same as before. Yoongi is taking time to adjust. He feels awkward with them now. He does not talk much and always tries to keep himself engrossed in work.

"Yoongi! Did you have your lunch?" Jin asked as Yoongi was working on his computer and it was past 4, he didn't have his lunch yet.

"Umm y-es I did"He shuttered a bit and answered.

"Yoongi i expect only truth from you"

"I didn't have it. I was working"
Jin sighed and ordered some food for him.

"Sir here is your food but I couldn't get kimbap (i hope the spelling is right) so I brought stirred fried vegetables"
The employee said handing him the food.

"No Yoongi doesn't lik-

"It's okay Hyung I will eat it. I don't wanna be a burden" he mumbled the last part only Jin could hear it.

The employee excused himself.
"Yoongi! Baby you are not a burden. Why don't you understand? We all love you alot. Can't everything be normal as before?"
Jin asked to Yoongi who was eating silently.

"Maybe it cannot be for now. I need sometime?" Yoongi said . Jin nodded and decided to give him some space. He went out as he remembered some work.

"Hyungie!!!!!" The door opened revealing a hopping bunny entering.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked with a timid smile.

"I came too pay a visit. Why should I go?" Jungkook asked pointing towards the door.

"No no..... It's your company afterall" Yoongi said in a low tone.He was again feeling awkward.

"Hyung what are you saying? It's your company. You are the one working here. You earned all this from hard work"
Yoongi just nodded.

"So don't you have college today?" Yoongi asked.

"Hehe i bunked  today" Jungkook said expecting Yoongi to scold himand yes! He did get scolded.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!!! HOW COULDYOU? YOU WAIT NOW I WILL SAY THIS TO JIN HYUNG AND HE WILL PUNISH YOU  AND NO WILL SAVE YOU!!" Yoongi scolded him on which Jungkook giggled and some joyful tears on the corner of his eyes that Yoongi atleast became a lil normal.
.
.
.
In the meeting room ..
"Ugh! Guys we fucking have the presention the day after tomorrow and you all aren't still ready? Do I have to come to prepare you specially? I want it prepared somehow before the meeting or you know me. DISMISSED!" Yoongi said frustratedly and  walked off but some whispers stopped him.

"Oh god! He is workaholic doesn't mean we are too!"

"Yk i heard that Mr Kim ( Jin's dad) adopted him. He isn't his real son"

"Then how could he just come and order us around?! Such a burden for them. He is good for nothing only knows how to control. Control freak!"

"Exactly! This ain't fair. He shouldn't be the CEO. He doesn't belong to the Kims"

Yoongi heart was getting heavy on each of their words. He actually was already feeling a burden to them but his employees words assured him.
He took a deep breath and decided to work for distraction but it didn't help him.

They are right! You are a control freak. A burden to everyone on this earth. Noone is your family. They will eventually abandon you one day. You should leave this position. You don't deserve it. You don't deserve to live...
He started to have a severe headache so he decided to go home and sleep a bit.

"Oh you home early? How was your day Hyung?" Jimin and Taehyung asked who were watching TV.

"It was good. Just wanna sleep. Bye" He quickly went upstair but Jimin and Taehyung  indeed thought something happened. So they decided to tell Jin when he will be home.

(Jin went to some work, Jungkook he went to the library as he skipped college, Namjoon and Jhope are in their own company)
.
.
.

"Don't touch me! Leave! Take your hands away" Yoongi was having a nightmare.
He got up with a jolt and was a whole sweaty mess.

He quickly went to shower wanted to get rid of those filthy touches.
He turned the cold water on and water slid down his body. His body was still not completely fine some bruises still to recover and again his thoughts took over him.

You are so gross! What is there for you live in this world. Go die!  You already killed your parents for what ever reason but you were the cause. You must have some pain.

He opened the washroom cabinet and took out the pocket knife.

"Everyone is sad becuz of i killed my parents. Noone would mind if I die would they?"

He held it in his hands. He was not sure about the pain as it was his first time. But he did it anyways.

Putting a cut on his wrist , thigh and stomach, he was done for the day. It eased him  alot and controlled his overthinking.

After  sometime the blood stopped oozing out so he washed it and put on some comfy clothes.

Pajamas⬆️

And layed on the bed. Maybe he can sleep peacefully now. Without any thoughts?

________________________
I hope you liked it!
( This is an ff. Our Yoongi is fine and is very precious. Don't take any of my shit i wrote seriously. He is perfect the way he is)

I kinda like these depressing plots not only for BTS ffs but in general.

Anyways share your thoughts.
Don't be silent readers please!

Did you watch this? It was so good...