11•

It was Jin..

" Ugh! Hyung why the fuck you didn't pick my call up!?huh? I was worried sick"
Yoongi almost yelled.

" Oh god! Calm your ass down. Why you yelling?! Why were you worried? And I was in a meeting I couldn't check my phone"
Jin said.

"Jungkook! Is he home?"
Yoongi asked anxiously.

" Yeah he just came home and called me saying you are not home. His phone battery died so he couldn't call you"

"Uh man! When you come home I will tell you and for now tell Jungkook that I am coming home"

"Ok fine bye I will try coming early"
Jin said.

" Hmm"
Yoongi hung up and kicked the chair beside him in frustration.

" Who the hell have the audacity to prank me?!"
He groaned angrily and went home.
.
.
.

"Oh Hyung you came! Where were you?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

" Jungkook-ahh can you bring a glass of water for me?"
Jungkook nodded and brought a glass of water. Yoongi gulped it in one go and sighed.

"What happened why you looking so exhausted? and where you went?" Jungkook asked.

"When Jin Hyung comes back I will tell both of you together" He said and went upstairs while Jungkook was dumbfounded.

" What was that? It's okay let's just go and play games" He said and went to the gaming room.
.
.
.

"Jungkook! Yoongi! Where are you both?" Jin yelled as he came back and didn't find anyone in the living area.

"Where are these guys! I am already tired"
He said and went to change first.
After changing he went to Jungkook's room but it was empty. He was about to go to Yoongi but he heard some noices from the gaming room.
He shook his head knowing who it is.

"KIM JUNGKOOK! I have been yelling your name from the time I came and you are here engrossed in playing this game" he said and shut the Pc down.

"Ahh! Hyung" Jungkook whined while Jin ignored it went to Yoongi's room.
He went inside but it was empty. He decided to check the balcony and there he saw Yoongi was sitting on the swing with his legs folded.

" Yoongi- ahh" He called out but got no response.

"Yoongi!" He shook him a bit.

" Yes Hyung. You saying something?" Yoongi asked.

"What happened?! Why are you gloomy today?and in the afternoon where did you go?"

"Hyung let's have dinner than I will say. I am hungry"
Yoongi said.

" Ok I will make-"

" I have made everything. You just have to eat. Let's go!"
Yoongi said making his way to the dining hall.

He entered and saw a sulky
Jungkook sitting.

" What happened? Why are you all sulky again?" Yoongi enquired.

"Uk this Jin Hyung, I was playing games but he shut the Pc in the middle. I probably lost the game" He complained like a baby.

" Oh is it? First tell me from how long were you playing games?"

"Uh! I don't remember" He said pretending to think.

"Don't show me your drama. I know you were playing for lonnnnnngg time"

"Hehe you know me so well"
Yoongi just shook his head.

" What happened what were you both talking about?" Jin asked bringing the food.

" Nothing Hyung hehe just random stuffs you know?"
Jungkook said nervously.

"Whatever, now eat fast! After eating Yoongi will tell where he went this afternoon noon? And why he yelled at me?" Jin said glaring at Yoongi.

" Is it so? Okay then I will eat fast" Jungkook said and started eating.

" What are you'll saying? I am not going away ok? Eat slowly" Yoongi said in disbelief.

" Curiosity kills the cat uk?" Jin and Jungkook said in union.

Yoongi kept quiet being annoyed by their nonsense talks.
.
.
.

"Ok now start speaking come on! Spill it out" Jin said.

" Well today when you both went......" Yoongi explained everything in detail.
Jungkook was a lil shock but Jin had a scared? expression.

"What you think Hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin but didn't get in response.

"Hyung!" Yoongi shook Jin.

" Ah! Ha yes. I think we should not react to it. We have more important work than this.okay? Now topic close. Go get to sleep bye" Jin said and went upstairs.

" What happened why is he acting all weird so suddenly?" Jungkook said.

" Donno! Well Ig he is sleepy. Let's go and sleep I am also sleepy" Yoongi said yawning.

"When are you not sleepy?"

" Shut up go and sleep" Jungkook and Yoongi went to sleep.
.
.
.

In Jin's room...
" Mom dad! I think that a bond between brothers is about break. I am scared. I don't wanna hide it anymore. I don't want him to know it from others. But I don't want him to hate me either. I miss you both. I don't want this chapter to open" Jin talked to his Mom and dad's picture.

___________________________
I am sorry ik i told yesterday I would upload but then there were guests at my home so I didn't get the time to write.

I hope you like it!
Ig this chapter is not that good.
Forgive me if you don't like it . I will try to make further a lil better.

Did you see this!
This is sooo good. I was overwhelmed to see their bonding.
And Jhope's suprise entry.
Oh god! They always have a reason to kill me 🤧💞💜