10.

Before I start I'll like to thank the first person to follow me..
@HitaishiNaidu
( I am so sorry if you mind me sharing your account )
Thank you so much for liking my work 💞
.
.
.

" Hyung let me go too! I can't stay here alonee" Yoongi said whining as Jin is not letting him come to the office.

"No! today you rest, tommorow you can come. Now go I don't want any arguments" Jin said sternly and Yoongi gave up knowing the next language Jin will use was his pink frypan if he apposed.

" You are so bad!" Yoongi said making a 5 years old sulky baby face.
Jungkook laughed at his olders bickering.

" Okay Hyungiee I am going  to college. Take care" Jungkook said and kissed his Hyungies cheeks and went.

" Now I am also going I will bring tangerines for you hmm? And don't open-"

"Yaah Hyung I am not a kid! You don't have to tell me to not open the door for a stranger!!" Yoongi pouted and Jin chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Okay fine. But If you don't feel well call me in instant" Jin said in strict voice.

" Okay okay! Bye" Yoongi said and Jin went to the company.

"Uh! What should I do now? All my work is also in office I can't do work from home"
Yoongi sighed plopping himself on the couch.
And without knowing he fell asleep. Hehe
( He is Yoongi don't forget)
.
.
.

2 hours later...
"Ahh! Ig I slept" Yoongi said to himself while streching a bit.

" Let's make something Jungkook will be home soon"
He said and was about to enter the kitchen but the landline of the house rang.

OTP

"Hello whose speaking?"

" Hello Min Yoongi your brothers are kidnapped and if you wanna get them come to xxx place or you say bye to them and yeah no need to bring your whole gang you itself is enough"
...........

The person hung up before Yoongi could say something. He took a deep a breathe not to panic. He decided to call his brothers first before taking action.
He called Jin first..

" The person you trying to reach is out of service"

" Uggg! Why isn't he picking up??!!"

Then he called Jungkook but Jungkook also didn't pick up. Now he was getting panicked  donno what to do.

" I have to go ig" He said and made his way to the place.
.
..

He reached there and took his gun for safety.
He care fully went inside. It was a type of a garage which seems it had never been used.
He called out many times but there was no reply.
There was a room which was a lil bright than the whole place. He went inside it kicking the door but there was nothing except a box.

Yoongi quickly went and started checking the box. It had the same symbol which he saw on the box in Geojedo.

It was again something written.

It seems like you love your unbonded brothers a lot...

He was damn confused about what does it mean but his thoughts were cut of by his phone ringing.

___________________________

I hope you liked it!
Ik it's short but I will try to upload next chp today itself..