3•

"Hyungie when will he comeeeee!!" Jungkook asked to Yoongi who is busy in his mobile.

"Jungkook you are asking me this for the 10th time"

"But you are not answering me" Jungkook said whining.

"Jungkook do I look like the pilot to you? How would I know? He told he will reach here by 8"
Yoongi explained being annoyed.

"But it's 8:15 now where is he?!"
And here it goes they started bickering without caring where they are.

"Ouch!" Yoongi and Jungkook groaned when they earned a smack from someone on their heads.

"Jinnnniee Hyungiee!!!!"Jungkook throwed himself on him.

"How are you gguk?!" He said breaking the hug.

"I am sooo nice and good like always!"
Jin chuckled on the statment of his lil bro.

"Btw where is that grumpy cat?!"

"I am here only, you could see me only when u leave this human"Yoongi said pointing at Jungkook being annoyed.

"Ooo Are you jealous?huh Hyung?"Jungkook asked in a teasing way.

" Not at all. It's just all are seeing us in a weird way"
Jin and Jungkook saw all were seeing them. They bowed a lil in a apologitic way and quickly went towards their car.
All along the ride Jin and Jungkook were continuously blabbering while Yoongi was driving. He doubted if they really were his brothers cause he would never talk this much not even in a year.
(Introvert thing uk!)

"Come on let's go! We are already here" Yoongi said to the both and went inside.

10:00 pm..
It was dinner time and now Yoongi was making the dinner as Jin was too tired for it.

"Hyung! Jungkook! Come lets eat" Yoongi shouted to the both who were in the living area.

"Umm smells so good!" Jin said inhaling the smell of the food.

"Obviously after all it's made by me"Yoongi said and started eating while Jungkook was in his own world just eating.

"So how was the it?Did this Grumpy cat made you starve becuz of his lazy ass?" Jin asked Jungkook.

"How could you say this Hyung! Yesterday only he said that the 'best cook award goes to you Yoongi Hyung' and infact I wanted to tell you something he did today"

Jungkook instantly stopped from eating and Yoongi explained Jin the morning incident.

"Jungkook what is this? I told you hundred times not to skip college................" And here starts the Famous rap of Kim Seokjin.

"A/n why you did this!!!" Jungkook asked in a low tone

A/n: i warned you about hard punishment now bare it and I didn't make Yoongi ignore you. You should thank me instead.

"Thank you so much. I would never be able to forget your kindness"
(Note the sarcasm bro😅)
After the 1 hour lecture session sorry rap session Jungkook was finally free.
He quickly went to sleep not wanting another lecture for sleeping late.

6:45 am...
"Hyung where is my right leg shoe?!!" Jungkook asked Jin whilst running here and there finding his shoe.
It happens every morning when Jungkook has to go to college.

"Same shit different day" Yoongi said while shook his head in disbelief.
After alot of struggle Jungkook was finally ready to go.

" Are sure you ready now?" Yoongi asked him beforehand not wanting to take a U-turn for something Jungkook forgot.

" Yes Hyung I am ready let's go!"Jungkook went to his Jin Hyung and kissed his cheek.

" Bye Hyung"

" Let's go come on you are getting let and making me late too" Yoongi said and dragged Jungkook out.

~'••\\

"Bye Hyung safe driving!" Jungkook bid goodbye to Yoongi as reached his college.

"Hmm bye and uk na if someone bullies you or annoy you what to do?"

" Hyung I am not a baby and I know what to do" he said pouting.
Yoongi ruffled his hair and drove off to his office.

"Booh!!"Jungkook startled a bit and look at the person.

"Yaah Park Jimin! I am too young to die" Jungkook yelled at his best and only friend.

"Come on stop overreacting, you use and hear so many gunshots. How can you die by my lil 'booh' huh?!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okay now gimme notes come on fast!"

"Oh you want notes? Anything else can I do for you my highness?" Jimin asked sarcastically.

"If ask then it would be much better if you complete-"

"Stup up!!Takes these and complete yourself" Jimin said giving the notes and pouting. Jungkook just giggled and they headed towards their class.

At the company..
Yoongi was working peacefully but suddenly the door shut open. Yoongi looked up to see the person. His blood started to boil after seeing......

"Lemon the fuck you doing here huh?!"

"I am sorry Yoongi-

" I don't want your sorry just fuck off!! Do you think this sorry will ignore the fact that you cheated on me!!??huh? So better go before I use my gun?! Yoongi said ready to load his gun.

But someone stopped him....
___________________________

Long chapter..
I hope you will like it bye..