onze

[felix pov]

the past few days had been rough, and when i mean rough, i mean ROUGH.

the date was now the 26th of december, aka boxing day. hyunjin decided to spend christmas with his family, whilst felix spent it with chris and dr. han.

i hadn't coughed up any blood since, but the state that i was in was not my usual self.

my physical state had decreased dramatically since the incident.

as much as hyunjin didn't want to admit it, he also knew that my health was getting worse, but didn't tell me as he didn't want to make me scared.

[hyunjin pov]

i gazed at the freckled blonde as he nibbled at his breakfast.

"felix."

"hm?"

"why aren't you eating?"

"huh? but i am?"

i frowned, "don't lie to me, you've barely even touched your toast..."

it went silence.

i let out a deep sigh, "remember the first time i gave you this breakfast, you scoffed down the entire thing in about 5 minutes." i chuckled lightly, "what happened?"

felix shrugged weakly, "i'm not sure, i just don't have an appetite, plus... i feel really sick."
he pushed the food away and lied down in his bed.

"you can't go back to sleep... you just woke up!" i raised an eyebrow at felix, who's eyes were closing on their own.

"i don't know why, but i just feel extremely tired, as if i hadn't slept at all..." the freckled boy responded.

i sighed, unable to argue with the boy.

"you know, it's boring when you're sleeping. there's nobody for me to talk to. is there anything i can do to keep you awake?" i asked, smiling.

felix took this as a perfect opportunity for him to take advantage of me, as he slowly sat up.

"well... since you asked so nicely..." he smirked.

"how good are you with your hands?" the australian blurted out.

i cleared my throat, "uh- i- uhm... excuse me..."i felt my face go red, "...kinda good i guess...?

the younger paused for a moment.

"i've actually never had a shoulder massage, do you think you could give me one?" felix asked.

right, a shoulder message, haha.

not anything else...

"...yeah, sure. i actually used to give a lot of my friends massages, the reason they're done is because they're good for your muscles-" "okay thats enough of your educational talk." he cut me off.

"...right, sorry."

felix slowly got up and sat at the side of his bed as i climbed behind him.

"just go easy on me... i still feel nauseous. plus, this is my first time~" the blonde teased, rolling back his shoulder blades.

in response to felix's jokey flirting, i made a gagging noise. "alright, relax your shoulders, you're so tensed up and for what." i chuckled.

as i began to massage the boy, he didn't say a word, which made me think that he didn't like it.

i then dug my thumb deep into felix's muscle which caused his head to fling back as a sound of pleasure escaped from his mouth.

"a-ah~"