quinze

a short chapter, but a bit of a spicy one. ;)

[felix pov]

hyunjin squeezed out a bit of shower gel, it flowing into his hands. he softly placed his hands on his shoulders and started to caress them slowly.

i felt my head droop slightly as he touched my body, making the most of the moment.

his hands then started to travel down my spine, rubbing it with care. i felt my back arch slightly as a reflex to his touch, causing a small giggle to exit the nurse's lips.

his fingers then very slowly made their way down my arms, it seemed as if he was trying to feel my veins.

after he had rinsed my arms and back, hyunjin then removed his hands, walking around to face me again.

he was hesitant for a moment, squirting a little more shower gel onto his palm.

"felix, i'm going to wash your front now. it might be a little sensitive, so just prepare yourself alright." he looked up at me, smiling.

i nodded slowly, his hands reaching towards me.

i felt his large hands wrap around my neck as he scrubbed in all the gel that he could, causing small bubbles to form.

all was fine until i felt hyunjin's thumb slowly trace over my adam's apple, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

he then started to caress my chest, making sure he was getting every spot.

hyunjin looked at me for a moment, and then back at my torso.

he froze, not knowing if i would be comfortable with him touching my stomach.

"feli-" "just do it." i interrupted the blue-haired male.

hyunjin just nodded, beginning to drag his hands down my body.

my eyes shut as i felt his fingers glide across my abs, a small whimper coming from my mouth.

i froze, and so did the nurse.

he just stared at me while i looked at the ceiling, embarrassed at what i had just done.

hyunjin just shook it off, and began feeling my abs again.

he rubbed the remaining shower gel all over my stomach, i bit my lip in an attempt to stop any more noises from leaving my body.

finally, the ferret took his hands away, turning the shower back on and grabbing the shower head.

he rinsed off all of the shower gel, leaving me squeaky clean.

"lean your head back felix, it's time to wash off the conditioner." hyunjin spoke, as i leaned back a tiny bit.

he stood behind me as he began pouring the water on my head.

i felt liquid start to enter my eye causing me to move my head back to it's original position, which the nurse didn't like.

instead of saying anything, hyunjin's hand just moved past my neck and towards my chin, my jaw was now in his hand.

he tilted my head back himself, holding it still as he continued to rinse my hair.

woah, that was hot.

once he had finish, he grabbed a towel, placing it on my head, he rubbed my head aggressively with the towel so that my hair was no longer dripping wet.

he then went to get a dry towel, wrapping it around my body as if i were a christmas gift.

i was tired after the shower i had just received, it felt as if i was in heaven for just a moment.

and when i thought it couldn't get any better, hyunjin's left arm travelled behind my back, his right arm supporting my legs.

"what are you doing?-" my sentence was cut off when the nurse suddenly picked me up bridal style while i was still wrapped up cosily in my towel.

i had forgotten that the whole reason hyunjin had showered me was because i was too weak to do it myself, which is also why he was carrying me.

i looked up at the man above me, held in his arms tightly.

the nurse took me out of the bathroom and back into my bed, he didn't put the blanket over me as i was still a bit damp, as well as the fact that i was still wrapped in the warm towel.

but then the reality of it all started to hit me again.

i couldn't even walk.

i was 22 years old, and too weak to do anything without help.

i frowned, the nurse noticing my expression.

i then spoke up.

"hyunjin... we need to talk..."