Chapter 7

At 12 am
Author POV
Namjin and Yoonmin came back at KIM mansion. And after that they and about jeon twins , they can't sleep due to thinking about Tae.
Gguk- hyung?
Kook- yes ggukie
Gguk- what if he choose one of us? Hyung?
Kook- if he choose one of us then the one who get rejected will be there in our house and another one leave the mansion with Tae, it will be best for it cuz we don't want a make our brotherhood the worst.
Gguk- what if he choose both of us?
Kook- we will be happy. Of course. But we can't tell him now that he is our mate and after some months there will her birthday and he will get to know by himself.
Gguk- yes you are right hyung *smile*

*After that they sleep while smiling and go to their each room*

In morning
In tae apartment
At 8 am
Tae POV
I just woke up by sunlight hit on my face. I think i can't go to school due my work and i am trying some dance steps today for some another kpop group. And i have to practice my own dance too for concert too and i don't feel like eating breakfast too so i am going to my routine and come at dance room and i message hyungie and eomma, that i am not going to school , cuz i have some important work to do. Today i have 5-6 important meeting too.
Tae outfit

Author POVHe hasn't eaten something from morning and he only eat 1 apple only from morning and he have so many work to do but jeon twins just wanted to see tae today but can't find him today

Author POV
He hasn't eaten something from morning and he only eat 1 apple only from morning and he have so many work to do but jeon twins just wanted to see tae today but can't find him today

Jeon twins - hi jimin and yoongi hyungie *not so cold*
Jimin- oh hi kookie and ggukie
Yoongi- hi jungkook and jungguk.

*but jimin see jeon twins and eye on somewhere and wanted to see someone and he know who is he ? *
Jimin - love , why tae hasn't come today?
Yoongi- you know na he has so many work to do and i will go to meet him after after school and take some lunch for us by eomma and then i go to his apartment.
Jimin- can i also come love ?
Yoongi - of course you can love , if you both want to come , you can come too *while giving his gummy smile*
Gguk/kook- yes hyung we will come *not so cold*
Jimin- ok then you can meet us after school at yoongi car.
Gguk/kook- ok hyung

*after having their classes then they 1st left for KIM mansion for some food for tae and all have their food and jungkook and jungguk didn't wanted to eat but no one Can't resist tae mom cute glare and scold then they eat and then they left for tae apartment*
Author POV
After then they left for tae apartment and when they go to apartment and there was no one but yoongi see every room but after that he go to tae dance studio but seeing tae it broke his heart into million pieces. He see tae was on floor and exhausted tae with that yoongi go to tae and take his head into in his arms.
Yoongi- bear , are you fine? *so worried*
Jimin- baby bear are u fine?
Tae- yes meow meow and jiminie hyungie *exhausted but smile seeing his hyung*
Yoongi- have you eaten something from morning?
Tae - yes hyung.......only apple because i didn't feel like eating.
Yoongi- Now don't you dare to skip your lunch too.
Jeon twins POV
When we see him , it also broke our heart into million pieces but we didn't react.
Gguk/kook- are you fine ?
Tae - yes ggukie and kookie hyungie. But how come you come?
Jimin- we take them here bear
Tae- there is one condition they can live here
Gguk/kook- what is the condition? *gulp*
Tae - my condition is that he only have to tour my full apartment.are you ready with it
Gguk/kook- we are ready for this condition
Tae- lets go to tour now
Yoongi- where do u think you are going, you think i will let u go without eating. Now first come and eat. OK? *glare*
Tae- ok hyungie *gulp* first let's go to my apartment and the eat
Everyone- OK
Author POV
After tae eaten his lunch then after some chit Chat , at 5 pm they all left except tae cause he have many works to do. Then tae started working non stop until he see the clock where he see 12 am then he looks so exhausted and don't even can't do his routine but he done and wear his onsie and sleep without a second he sleep.
But
In jeon twins POV
We see him today how he was looking so exhausted which made him sad but happy too by seeing his happy personality and his boxy smile. We just wanted to see tae everyday in our life. We are cold nature made him not talk with us that much. We love to see him everyday. His cute mole on his nose , his cute lips and his sharpen eye and his feminine waist wanted us to touch those waist from our arms. We are in love with him so much. I just wanted to mark him now but can't cuz we have see our birthday and tell him that he is our mate.

Author POV
In morning
When tae wake up by sunrays hit on the face looking so beautiful as always. He wake up and done his routine and made some pancakes for himself and call yoongi to come at his apartment to take him to school then yoongi came then left for school.
Tae outfit

Author PovTae was looking so handsome and beautiful in this outfit

Author Pov
Tae was looking so handsome and beautiful in this outfit. After they came in front school.

But in jeon mansion.
Jeon twins pov
We just wake up for going to school, hope that tae will come today for school. When we gone downstairs we see our eomma making breakfast with talking with our appa.
Gguk/kook- Good morning appa and eomma
Mrs./Mr. Jeon- Good morning bunnies/sons
Gguk/kook- let's eat breakfast.
Mrs.jeons- ok bunnies

*After eating the breakfast they left for school*
Jungkook outfit

*After eating the breakfast they left for school*Jungkook outfit

Jungguk outfit

Jeons twins povWe were finding someone who we wanted to see and we seen him today

Jeons twins pov
We were finding someone who we wanted to see and we seen him today. He is looking so beautiful and handsome as always. He was wearing a leather jacket with white tshirt with leather pants looking so sexy. He seen us.
Tae - good morning kookie and ggukie hyungie*boxy smile*
Kook/gguk- Good morning tae *bunny smile*
Author POV
Everyone was shocked to see the cold guys smile. Tae was looking so happy after seeing their smile. It made him happy when the two bunny smile for him.
Tae- you look cute when u smile

Author POV
When tae was talking to them but seen someone shouting his name.
?- hi tae nice to meet you
?- good morning taetae

To be continued...........
Who is he who was calling him ?
Guess it
Hint : jungkook was jealous of most tae friend. Guess who is he?

Thanks for watching
Hope u like my story