Chapter 12

For y/n

For eunwoo

For eunwoo

For bogum

Author POVAfter they give all of them their bracelet

Author POV
After they give all of them their bracelet.
Tae- how is it ?
Jimin- it is so pretty.
Y/n - yeah it is so pretty
Yoongi- why you bring me a cat bracelet tae?
Everyone except twins - because you are a sleep cat
Authow POV
After what they all say widden their eyes and gulp. Then they see yoongi and go back into jeon twins. They all were standing behind the jeon twins due to their safety except jimin who is standing infront of twins who is gulping and taehyung is in back of jungkook. Twins were silent seeing everyone back infront of them.
Yoongi- what have you all said? *raise his eyebrows*
Tae- *gulp*yeah that's true you have an cat face.
Author POV
Yoongi started running to them. Everyone except twins starting to running everywhere. While they have some fun and gone to sleep for tomorrow flight.
Jeon twins POV
Today was the amazing day. We had so fun with tae. It doesn't look like a friend date but it looks like real date. We just love this date. But hope it can be boyfriend one. Now we have to go to sleep.
Tae POV
I think they were thinking that they were on friends date but it is an love date. I don't made them feel like that but it is like real date only but they think friend date.now i have to do some of my work now.of my company, it will only take one hour so , i should do it now and finish my work..so i can sleep in flight too.

Author POV
After one hour,tae has finished is work and slept at 2 am and he wake up at 6 am for doing gym and making breakfast for us and pack his stuff and his important files too. And everyone wake up at 9 am and do their routine and pack their stuff and came downstairs at 10 am.
Tae- Good morning to all of you..*boxy smile*
Everyone- Good morning tae/bear/baby bear
Tae- now, let's eat breakfast, we have to go somewhere.
Jimin- one more place..
Tae- yes, now eat fast *smile*
Everyone- OK
Tae- *in mind link to yoongi* hyung,we are going to mom grave to see her.
Yoongi- *mind link to tae* but no one in this world know where is our mom grave? Only appa knows.
Tae- *mind link to yoongi* but he has told me about our mom grave. So we can meet her.
Yoongi- *mimd link to tae* ok