Chapter 37

Author POV
After 1 weeks of the tour to South Korea. They have go to jeju island, busan, daegu and gangwan. Today they had a flight to India. It will take12h 51m so of course it is and private flight so there is no problem because they have everything in it a bedroom, a luxury chair and everything they need. After when they come at Delhi airport and of course they are so many reporter and of course they wear mask with their bodyguard hyungs and every fan of taehyumg was shouting his name and their ship name "TAEGGUKOOK"!!!

Also tae has came to his solo concert in mumbai. And also army don't know that he came for his honeymoon. And they book an hotel "Taj lands End" hotel which is most famous hotel and infront of the hotel there are so many papparazzi. After that they left for their room and have some rest .
Twins- bear, have you came to India ?
Tae- no bunnies, this is first time and also my first concert in mumbai.
Twins- concert?
Tae- opps! Sorry i really forgot to tell you that i am making tomorrow my concert tomorrow only and after day after tomorrow we can go tour mumbai and delhi, one of the most famous state in india. So our plan is finalized?
Twins- yes love, but.....*coming towards tae*
Tae- but.....*backing away till the wall*
Twins- we need our kiss so can we start our process? *smirk*
Tae- *nodded shyly as yes*
Twins- we need words kitten *darkly*
Tae- yes *while looking down shyly*
Twins OK then
*Taekook start to kiss and jungguk started to kiss on his sensitive part and after the 15 mins they change the position. And after this session and tae wear his night clothes and twins too and they cuddled and slept*
Tae- Good night bunnies *smile*
Twins- good night love *smile and kiss her forehead and slept*

In next morning
Tae pov
I wake up at 6 am due to some work for my today concert and i have to go to gym too. I really need many work and i have called the concert stadium for it.

Author POV
And tae goes to the hotel gym and do some exercise and goes to his room and first he bath the wear a cute outfit. And then tae started to wake up twins.