chapter 40

Tae - she was a vampire slave
Twins- wait what?
Tae- she was my ex manager who wanted my company information so i got to know about her afterwards when i have change some notices on her so i think to bring detective for her. And i fired her and now she wants you company details too...you should fire her now..
Twins - her name is rosé
Tae- wait what?
Twins- what happened bun?
Tae- that girl has told her name miyeon , Cho Mi-yeon in my company.
Twins- what does that mean ?
Tae- VAMPIRE KING WANT WAR...
Twins- What???
Tae- if he try to kill one of jeons or kims than he wants a war between werwolf and vampires. He don't want war now but if he does than he wants war....
New character

Cho Mi-yeonAge 23Vampire She is slave of vampire king who want every information of the company

Cho Mi-yeon
Age 23
Vampire
She is slave of vampire king who want every information of the company....she was mate of vampire king but he is obsessed with someone??
She want her mate to love him but it hurts her and became a cold person and became vampire slave. She was an sweet girl before. Because of vampire king he became a slave....

Author POV
Lets back to the story

Pilot - only 15 mins ride is There so be ready Mr. Jeons and Mrs.jeon (tae)
After 15 mins
Author POV
They came into airport and they wear mask. And they started to go and many papparazi were there and army's too.... They gone and sit on the car and gone to their house. And they came infront of house.
Tae- i miss this place, i haven't seen it like 1 months.
Twins- Now lets go inside..*smile*
*they ring the bell and the door is open by excited mrs.jeon and she hug his bear first.*
Mrs.jeon- your eomma misses you so much *hugs his bear which makes twin pout*
Twins - you don't miss us eomma *pout*
Mrs.jeon- No because you dont even pick up my any call *tease*
Twins - Eomma *whine*
Mrs.jeon- just kidding my bunnie, come here *while opening his hand and they just hug her and after the hug mr.jeon came*
Mr.jeon- now let them come inside, my bear and bunny. *hug them all together*
Mrs.jeon- Now come inside and come and freshen up. I have make your favorite foodie *they come inside and go to their room and freshen up and wear something comfortable and came downstairs.
Tae outfit

Gguk outfit

Gguk outfit

Kook outfit

Kook outfit

Tae- Eomma, we are here *smile*Mrs

Mrs.jeon(from kitchen) - you all sit down, i will bring the food. *smile*
Tae- kookie and ggukie, you go and sit with appa, i will help eomma bringing the food. *smile*
Twins- OK bear *kiss his forehead and left for dining hall with appa and they sit down*
Mr.jeon- bunnies, how was your honeymoon?
Twins - it was nice appa, we have tour many places *Smile*
Mr.jeon- have you did that? *tease*
Twins- Appa Not now *whine*
Mr.jeon- just tell me yes or no *tease*
Twin- yes we have did that *whine* OK now stop this topic *pout*
Mr.jeon- ok my bunnies

*And after some tae and mrs.jeon came with the food and after they eat the food and they sit down on sofa for family time*
Tae- Eomma, appa i need to tell you something important *serious*
Both - you can
Tae- appa , you know the new Secretary of ggukie and kookie, i know her
Mr.jeon- tae it is good
Tae- No appa it is not good, she was my ex manager and also she is an vampire slave. I got to know.....*cut off by mr.jeon*
Mr.jeon- wait what?
Tae- yes appa, i got to know about her today only
Mr.jeon- sons, you should fire her, it will be good
Mrs.jeon- yes your appa is right.
Twins - OK eomma appa

Someone call
?- sir i have done my job
?- good job miyeon
Mn- sir , what should i do next ?
?- i will tell you then.
Mn- ok___________ sir

To be continue......
Thanks for watching
Sorry for late update
Hope you like it and vote
I know it is boring part
And really sorry once again for late update

Thanks for watching Sorry for late updateHope you like it and vote I know it is boring part And really sorry once again for late update