Chapter 34

Twins- Uncle min ho *smile and run towards him*
Minho- hello my son, how are you? *hugs him back*
Twins- we are fine uncle..
Minho- i am came to see your wifey, i need to gift him too, i haven't came to your wedding and i got to know about incident of him. Where is he ? *smile and kiss twins forehead and which makes them smile*
Twins- there he is *point towards him and minho also see which makes him also shocked.*
Minho- mr.kim? *shocked*
Tae- Mr.lee? *shocked*
*tae just come in and came infront of minho and handshake with their style which make jeon confused and after the handshake they just see all of them are confused*

Minho- i know you are confused, how can me and tae are doing like this? Tae you tell.
Tae- ok uncle, eomma, appa and my bunnies, he is one of my closest friends and my business partner. When i started the company, he see my files and he became my partner and he is starting became my friend so i call him uncle lee.
*Everyone makes O face*
Mrs.jeon- now lets go and eat food and bear no spicy food for you as doctors strictly say it. I have made non spicy food for you.
Tae- eomma *whine*
Everyone- your eomma is right bear/tae. *strictly with smile*
Tae- ok *pout*
Mrs.jeon- bear, i have made your favorite Samgyeopsal , bimbimbap and Samgyetang. And ramen and ttbeoki for all others and not for you. *strict voice*
Tae- yeah!!! Thank you eomma *shining eyes* now lets go everyone *cutely*
Everyone- OK OK bear *smile and chuckle*
*Then everyone goes to dining room and sits on their places and tae was going to help mrs.jeon but she strictly say no to him because he hasn't heal now. It is only 2 days. And then tae goes to give the food of his babies(yeontan and bambam) their food. Sorry i really don't know the dog food name. And he give the food and goes to wash his hand and afterwards he sits on dining table and everyone was talking about business so he started scrolling his phone. After some minutes maid come with the food in their hand and mrs.jeon too. And they settled the food and they started to eat*
Tae- it is so yummy eomma *cutely with his pouty face which makes everyone coo at him*
Mrs.jeon- thank you my baby bear*chuckled*
The food

jeon- thank you my baby bear*chuckled*The food

Bimbimbap ↑↑