Chapter 27

Author POV
They chose a beach venue and book it for the suprise and they go to that venue and they were amaze by the beauty and they have book the full venue for the surprise and they have bring surprise material too and at 6pm everything was done and they thank you for helping them and then they sit down and call yoonggukook.

First jimin call yoongi
Yg- love you called me ?
Jm- yes yoongi , pls come fast at that location please
Yg- what happened love? *worried*
Jm- pls there is not time to tell you pls come fast
Yg- i am coming love *worried*
*jm cut the call and they sent the location to yoongi*
Jm- Now it is your turn bear, call your bunnies and then i will call eomma and appa.
Tae- ok hyung *smile*
Call with jungkook
Tae- hello bunnies
Kook- you call bear?
Tae- yes pls come fast at The location i will send you.
Kook - what happened bear?
Tae- someome is touch me inappropriately pls come fast *fake cry*
Kook - we are coming near
*cut the call and tae send the location but he lied.*
Jm- bear you are dead today?
Tae- i know that hyung but what should i do ? I don't have any choice left . now call eomma and appa then i will call my 2nd eomma and appa.
Jm- ok bear
*then he call jin*
Jm- eomma, i have an surprise for you both pls come fast and i will send you the location
Jin-what happened my chim?
JM- it is an surprise and come fast eomma.
Jin - OK my chim
*then he cut the call and then he sent an location*
Jm- now call aunt sophia
*sophia is mrs.jeon name*
Tae- ok hyung and you call aunt rosé
*rosé is Mrs.park name *
Jm- ok bear but eomma.is in britian*sad smile*
Tae- i have call aunt and uncle at morning and send my private jet and they are in America only but in hotel and call them now.
Jm- thank you bear for supporting always and this is the best surprise.*tear eyes*
Tae- don't cry my soulmate or i will not gift you one gift i have bought for you *hug him*
Jm- ok i am stop OK? *smile*
Tae- ok now lets wait for them. *smile*
Jm- yeah but i just want to see their reaction what you said to them? But they forgot who are you ? And you can kill anybody
Tae- yeah hyung *laugh*

Author POV
After some hours all came together and shocked to see each other.
Yg- why everyone is here?
Jin/mrs.jeon/mrs.park- because tae bearand jimin baby has call us and tell us to come here.
Twins- wait what? *in mind* he has told us......... Oo we forgot that he know how to fight. I think he is surprised something, we think not us.
Yg- i think we should go inside and we will get to know the answer
Everyone- yes

*And then they go inside and open the door and the decorations made them shock and they see an table and all started to move there and they see the cake and the light on. And it makes yoongi eyes tear. And then jimin came outside and came infront of yoongi*

JM- open this first and eommas and appas you too and this is for aunt and uncle
Yg- ok*he opened the box and which makes him tear*
Jm- what happened love?
Yg- are you pregnant? *teary eyes*
Jm- yes my love*teary eyes too*.
*he take jimin to his arm and circling him and*
Yg- we are going to be parents love
Jm- yes my yoongi
Jin- Congrats my baby. And congrats to you too rosé.
Rosé- congrats to you too jinnie and sophia you are also his grandma too.
Mrs.jeon- yes but when i will get my grandchildren *eyeing tae and he see it and blush and twins too see it and smirked and mummbled*
Twins- we have to process *listen by mrs.jeon*
Mrs.jeon- have you said something bunnies *smirked*
Twins - no eomma
Mrs.jeon- ok
Tae- i have an announcement for you all that i have called everyone queen and kings family for this grand party for my meow meow hyungie and jiminie hyungie and my cute nephew. The party is after 1 weeks so i am the decorations manager so i have to be ready and i am also a cake manager too and i will take care of the outfits too. So be ready.
Jm- you have don't tell me this *pout*
Tae- because it is your surprise and i have a many gift for you wait a min
*he called the security with gift*

JM- thank you so much tae bear
Tae- don't thank you me and i am gifting you not because you are my bro in law it is because you are my soulmate *smile*
Jm- *just hug him*
Tae- lets eat food , i am hungry *cutely with pout*
J

m- then lets go to eat *smile*
Everyone- OK
*then they eat the food and left for theirs mansion and hotel. Tae left for jeon mansion with jeons  and everyone go to their room and twins go to their old room to wear sweatshirt and pant and going to tae room and they go inside and see tae dress which he is looking so hot which he bought the dresses.*
The dress tae was wearing

Gguk- love you are looking hot *smirk and take him to waist and started to kiss him and kook started to kiss his neck*

*And tae was moaning and which makes twins smirk and after some minutes they exchange the postion and after ½ hrs hot session they left him and all 3 were breathing heavily and they sleep while cuddling each other and sleeping*

To be continued.....
Thank you for watching
Love you so much
Pls watch this story
And vote
Hope i don't make any mistakes
Sorry if i made