Chapter 20

After 3 years
Author POV
They were living happily and our jeon twins has graduated and today is our taehyung graduation andour jeon twins are ceo of jeon company and they are waiting for him.

Graduation ceremony
Author POV
When our all are graduated but only one tae one year left only. They meet everyday and of course our taehyung company is in still top 1 in the world. Jeons in 3RD Company. They were so happy today as tae was getting graduated and one more thing they want to ask today, it is secret,you will get to know soon.
Teacher- Now our topper of the school will speak something.
Tae- blah blah blah........

*After that speech the ceremony is over and everyone left for their house but not tae as you know i have tell about in above. Kook and gguk close their eyes with pink clothes and then kookgguk take him to an special place then they came infront then they take tae with them and after that they open the clothes from taehyung eyes and tae was surprised to see this date.*

*Then they eat and gone to sit there and they order some food and chit chat and after that*Tae- Let's go for walkTwins- OK bear*then tae turn around and kookgguk kneel down with ring and say*Twins- bear?*he turn around*Gguk- bear, we also find you...

Tae- Let's go for walk
Twins- OK bear
*then tae turn around and kookgguk kneel down with ring and say*
Twins- bear?
*he turn around*
Gguk- bear, we also find you attractive and connection to you. When we see you at the 1st day of the school. We started loving you and...
Kook- we told this to jimin hyung and we see bogum that day which make us jealous of him. When you go on the friendly date in LA and we feel like it is an real date. Now we want you to be forever ours. So....
Twins- Will you marry us ? Be our soul? Be our most strongest omega? Will you?
Tae- *happy teary eyes* yes i will marry you and be your soul and be your strongest omega. You know i know that when you said those words to jimin for me. I have heard you both. You think it is friends date ,no it is not. I made you feel like that. I love you my both Alphabet
Twins- We  love you too *they put the ring*
Twins- Can we ? *seeing his lips and tae understand and kiss him. First he kiss kook and gguk.
Taekook kiss

Taegguk kiss

Taegguk kiss

I am ending this episode here. Sorry for making it short. Don't think this story will end in simple way. It will be thrill and actions in last .
To be continue....
thanks for watching.
Pls watch this story💜💜
Pls vote
Hope you like this story and this episode