chapter 44

Time skip in 7 months
Author POV
Jimin has born baby girl and yoongi, they name her minji, kim minji who just looks like yoongi. And

About taeggukook, tae is now 7 months pregnant and his mood swings can make gguk and kook suffered and also make them sleep in couch

About taeggukook, tae is now 7 months pregnant and his mood swings can make gguk and kook suffered and also make them sleep in couch.....outside the room
One moment with taekook
Author POV
Tae wants strawberries and they are out of stock in house and gguk was not in the house because of the meeting in other state and tae was crying now and make look wake up...
Kook- bear what happened? *sleepy voice*
Tae- kookie taetae wants strawberries
Kook- but it is finished today only by you only
Tae- you think i am fat *teary eyes*
Kook- what?? No no bear who said u that
Tae- why you said i finished all the strawberries then, i will call ggukie *crying*
Kook - at 2 am which shop is open bear *internally crying*
Tae- you don't love me now kookie *crying*
Kook - No no bear i love u OK i will go and bring strawberries for you now
Tae- can i come with you kookie?
Kook- of course bear

Kook- bear what happened? *sleepy voice*Tae- kookie taetae wants strawberries Kook- but it is finished today only by you onlyTae- you think i am fat *teary eyes*Kook- what?? No no bear who said u that Tae- why you said i finished all the strawberr...

*when he brings the strawberries in the car but our baby bear is sleeping like a cute bear in the car and he internally coo at him and he bring the blanket from car back and give it to him and he just smiled and leaves to his house and after coming to house he take tae in his arms and put the strawberries in the fridge and gonna go cuddle with his baby bear.*
One moment with taegguk
In taeggukook room
Author POV
Today jungkook was not there due to the meeting and jungguk was there OK only with his baby bear and they were sitting on the bed and tae was scrolling some videos and he saw some videos which makes him hard.....
Tae- ggukie ?
Gguk- yes bun *while doing his impt. Work *
Tae- i am hard *pout**
*he seen his bear shock face*
Gguk- what ?
Tae- yes i am hard ggukie *while pointing his private area and gguk can actually see his visible boner*
Gguk- but bun you are pregnant
Tae- Please daddy *🥺*
Gguk- no...*cut off by tae*
Tae - pls daddy...*🥺*
Gguk- only in one condition, i will only fingering you only ok?
Tae- ok daddy *happy face*
*tae lay down on bed and gguk calls come and he gonna go pick up call and after the answer he cut the call, he gonna fingers him but cute snore came from tae mouth and gguk understand he slept*
Gguk- you make me hard because of this bear, i need to make it up by own self....*he gone to bathroom and do his thing and came back while wearing sweatshirt and sweatpant and cuddle with this baby*
Time skip in 9 months
Morning time POV
Tae has wake up and gonna downstairs for making breakfast. He was walking slowly and some one take him in bridal and get shocked and see jungkook and he throws his arm on him....
Tae- you idiot bunny
Kook- aauch!!
Tae- i think i slipped from stairs
Kook- sorry bear
Tae- it is ok kookie but you scared me
Kook- but why are u going downstairs?
Tae- to make breakfast
Kook- no you are not making breakfast, there are maids, Irene no on a they can make it
Tae- no
Kook- OK i am gonna make breakfast with you happy, you will only sit and tell me what to do? I will make it, OK?
Tae- but...*cut off by kook*
Kook- no but..
Tae- ok *pout*
Kook - *just chuckled and kiss that pout* lets go then *he take him in bridal style in kitchen and make him sit on the table*
Kook-bear what should we make ? *smile*
Tae- what about kimchi toast, kimchi pancake and sweet potato latte?
Kook- idk how to cook this
Tae- wait bunny i will tell u , you will just do it , OK
*Maids give them the food material they need*
Tae - first Mix cream cheese and ¾ cup kimchi in a medium bowl.
Kook-done bear then
Tae- second Toss scallions and cilantro in a small bowl to combine. Squeeze in juice from lime, season with salt, and toss again..
Kook- done bear
Tae- lastly Smear kimchi cream cheese over each slice of bread. Top with scallion salad and more kimchi (if using). Drizzle with chili oil; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Kook- done my baby chef
But first let my baby taste it... *first he give one bite to his bear*