chapter 50

Author POV
After meeting to each other then doctor came..
Lee- Namjoon, you all need to go out for tae check up
Rm- ok lee
Twins- can we stay here with them *pointing there baby*
Lee- OK son you can *everyone left except twins* good afternoon bear
Tae- good afternoon  uncle *smile* how are you?
Lee- i am fine bear, and now i am gonna check up you
Tae- ok uncle *smile*
*he started checking up his and after the check up*
Lee- bear you need to stay for 1 months here only as you also know you can't walk due to his body made his leg weak and i know You  will done fast recovering, so don't worry
Tae- uncle, can i make them drink milk? *pointing toward twins babies who are sleeping cutely*
Lee- ofc you can son.
Tae- thank you uncle *smile and lee just oatted his head and left to outside and tell everyone about it*
**************************
Lets skip at 1 months
**************************
Author POV
In this one month tae was recovered and today was the day of coming to his home...and there babies and in the home only and twins are coming to take him in the house and i want to tell you one tae habit and in twins car in the back seat, there is a bed in his favorite car...

and there babies and in the home only and twins are coming to take him in the house and i want to tell you one tae habit and in twins car in the back seat, there is a bed in his favorite car

In twin car too there is an bed too but middle seat and first seat are open...and in back it is a bed..
Now lets back to your story in 8 pm
**************************
Author POV
Tae was going now with twins only because as i tell babies are with mrs.jeon....now they are sitting in Car.
Twins- bear, we miss you the most, your scent.. your love and your....
Tae- what yours alphas?
Twins-your body and we want to go through the pain you got
Tae- kookie stop the car
*they stop the car*
Twins- what happened bun? *worried*
Tae- Make love to me
Twins-what?
Tae- i am saying right make love to me, tell me who i belongs to? Tell me how much pain you go through in those one year? Fuck me, tell me your those touch when we got our bunny and bear in my tummy...make me not walk through one week, Alpha pls? *they came infront and sit on kookie lap* Please Alpha *puppy eyes and something poked into his down and he see his alpha d*** is poking his a*s.....*
Twins- love are u sure?
Tae- i am 100% sure
Twins- OK then *they take a car in the side in jungle where no one will here and after they park, they take tae in his arm in the back car where is the bed and they throw him lightly and they also both come inside and close the back car door*
Author POV
Kook start kissing on his lips and gguk on his neck

(Full smut on smut chapter of Story of jeon twins smut)

*After many rounds of making love, tae slept out and twins clean him and they are still naked and they slept out and twins takes the blanket and gives him the blanket and themselves too and they slept out while cuddling him and there d*** are still on tae h**e*
At next morning
Twins POV
We wake up first and see our love is sleeping while snuggling them more and  we just smile seeing him and  kiss his forehead.we first wear our clothes and we have already messaged eomma about we will come next day...

Now we need to wake up our baby too because we need to go to our house...we miss him in the room..
Twins- Bear, Wake up, we need to go to home, eomma appa and our pups are waiting for us
Tae- just 2 mins *whine in sleeping*
Twins- OK then lets us wear u clothes while sleeping but after that you need to wake up
Tae- okie *sleepy voice and slept*

*They made him wear his
Clothes while sleeping*

Twins- now its time to wake up bear *while pecking him all over his face and tae giggled in sleep and he wake up*
Tae- i am up *while giggling*
Twins- lets go infront, we will give this bed to wash
Tae- ok alphas *when he was up, he moan when he can't walk*
Twins- what happened bear? *worried*
Tae- hurting *while pointing out his back and lower part*
Twins- come here bear, we will take you in arms
Tae- ok alphas *he come like a small baby walk and kook take him in his arms and make him sit on back seat and firstly twins go to medical shop for pain killer which makes tae pain lesser than before and made him eat and then go to jeon mansion*
Let skip at infront of jeon mansion
Tae pov
We are infront of jeon mansion, i haven't seen like 1 years....i am happy now everything is happy but i want suga hyung mate to be here....i will go to ask her only about my hyung and hyungie don't know anything about it because i havent tell anything about it...i will but it is not a right time..now my love ring the bell and the door is open by mrs.jeon and he just hug his bear...
Mrs.jeon- i miss you bear *hug him* and where were u yesterday we were worried and after your bunny message me about it but where were you?
Twins- we have gone to somewhere
Mrs.jeon- where? *suspicious*
Twins- to heaven *while side eyeing tae and he blushes*
Mrs.jeon- huh ?
Twins- i mean a hotel and tae was not feeling so we slept there in the hotel
Mrs.jeon- now lets forgot about it, lets go inside and freshen up bear your babies are waiting for your milk *smile*

To be continued....
Thank you for watching
I will write this part on next episode...i think i will end this story with taekook re- marriage and suga marriage with babies...
Hope u will like my smut episode
Pls vote and watch my smut🔞