chapter 19

Rm- your mother is an moon goddess
Taegi- what? *shocked*
Rm- this is why i have never told this world of your real mother grave.
Taegi- why appa?
Rm- i want to tell you my story first then you will understand it.
Taegi- ok appa
Rm- you know me and your real mother is not my wolf mate. My real mate is Jin your this eomma. You know i always lose my hopes then i think that i don't have an mate but in highschool time , i fell in love with your eomma and i was losting my hopes in mate so i proposed your eomma and she also accepted it and we started dating and after years of dating then we wanted to take step forward and i propose her for marriage but somewhere in my heart wants my mate but i also think that i should reject my mate when i will find him/her.Then we got married and after 2 years of marriage, we have our yoongi and after 2 years then you. After our taetae born , i get to know that your eomma is an moon goddess and she only tell me and she hasn't told me because of her reasons then when tae was 1 months, you were sleeping peacefully that day so your eomma gone to her friends house, when she was coming to house but she came infront of the truck and she died in this world but her last word was that" no want will get to know my grave" You know after that day i became so quiet and sad. I was going on depression but when tae was 1 years old then i find my real mate who is your jin eomma who was in danger. Yeah that true, because his father is called as Kind king but he killed by vampire then i killed vampire who killed them but when i go to his house i find my mate, my jin. He has always support me. I tell him about you both, he hasn't said anything and just love you both and support me and i started to came out of depression and i fell in love with jin and now today we are living together happily. *crying*
Taegi- Appa , don't cry *they himself were crying and there eomma also hug three of them and they were family hugging for some minute and then they also back away and sit down on the place*
Rm- i want to tell you something about this *pointing the box* open this.
Taegi- *open it and widden their eyes* appa, is this moon stone which can control the most powerful person too?
Rm- yes son and it can also tell you that how many power you have of your mother and i want you to see the power of yours. Will you?
Taegi- yes appa we will do it
Rm- if it turn green then you have half power of your real eomma. And it it turn bright mixture of blue and green then you are the most powerful person in this whole world. I just have two stone and you have wear it like necklace or ring.

Author POV
After that they taken the stone. They both close their eyes and hand too and after some minute,they both open their. Yoongi stone turn into green and taehyung stone turn into bright blue and green mixture and they see each other then.
Yoongi stone

Taehyung stone

Taehyung stone