chapter 43

Next morning
Tae pov
As i wake up first and my bunnies are cuddling me but i go to do my routine because of the surprise because today they are not gonna see me....i have call irene noona and tell her about my pregnancy so she was with my plan....i am going to KIM mansion to take jimin with me.....
After 15 mins
Author POV
Tae come out of the bathroom and wear some beautiful dress

Some one knock the door he understand it who is it and gone to open the door and see Irene and she came inside

Ir- tae is this true?
Tae- yes noona *whisper*
And now noona i need to go now....*smile*
Ir- ok tae but what should I told them where are you? *smile*
Tae- tell them that i have gone somewhere *smile*
And she told me to come here
Ir- ok taetae *smile*
*he left his apartment and go to KIM mansion to take jm and he came infront of the house and calls jm.*
In call
Tae- i am infront of the house and you can come
Jm- ok bear
*From back*
Yg- who is it love?
Jm- it is tae and we have to go somewhere....
Yg- can i talk to him a min
Jm- of course kitty *give phone to yoongi*
Yg- bear?
Tae- yes, hyung
Yg- how are you bear And others?
Tae- you know that name hyung i am of course good and all of them are good too *smile* and hyung can i take jiminie hyungie to somewhere can i ?
Yg- of course bear you can
Tae- ty hyung and bye hyung
Yg- bye bear *he cut the call*
Jm- bye eomma, appa and hyung and kitty
Everyone- bye chimmy
*jm left the house and go to tae car and vmin left for their favorite cafe of course to secure the plan.*
In cafe
*Tae order some food with dalgona coffee for himself and JM order only a cold coffee because he has already eaten the food*
Tae- i thought about what about fake accident plan chimmy then when they came inside the hospital room and find the box and i came from their back and whisper them
Jm- That plan is nice but what about all family members?
Tae- tell them about my fake accident i know they all will come and first of course my love will come and lets call uncle lee and have a room for executing the plan
Jm- ok bear, now first lets takes some gift for eomma appa and aunt and uncle and for your bunnies too and decorations materials....
Tae- ok hyungie lets go *smile and they left for the mall to gifts for his family and after 1 he's the shopping they go to the hospital and they already call dr.lee for it and after 15 mins they came infront of their car and left to the room uncle lee give and after coming it to the room, they go inside and started decorating the room and put the gift in the center and bring some chocolate and cake to celebrate.*
*After 1hrs the decorations was done with the help of the nurses and some workers *

**After 1hrs the decorations was done with the help of the nurses and some workers *