chapter 47

Twins- BEAR?!?
*yes you are right taehyung has taken the sword which jungkook was getting, he take it , he started to breath heavily and twins came running and hug him*
Twins- why you did that?
Tae- i can sacrifice my life for you, why can't i ? *red eyes are coming his ruby dragon his taking his power* alpha you need to go away from me, my ru-b-y dragon is taking my body
Twins- No we will not
Tae- you need to alpha pls understand *teary eyes* aaahhh *his wings get out and his body is taken over by ruby dragon*

*he fly above the sky and say*
Tae- This is RuBy Dragon, Stop this war..... *red eyes*
Js- no
Tae- this is not an wish and an order you all need to follow, and today you are gonna die to hurt many people *serious*
Js- you can't
Tae- i can with my ruby sword *smirk*
Js- No you don't have the real sword, i have *shiver but say with dark voice*
Tae- it was a lie, it was a fake sword which really looks like my sword, idc if i die but if something happens to all of them you are gonna die, you can check if you want *darkly*

Tae- Today you are gonna die with my hand jackson wang *smirk*
Js- i am waiting, lets fight then see who is gonna win *bring his own sword*
mj- first you need to kill me
Tae- No i can't
Mj- why ?
Tae- because...*cut off by minji*
Mj - what because?
Tae- you are brother mate too...because in your family has 2 mates only 1 vampire and 1 alpha/omega....

*They both are fighting like a anime which was so dangerous for them and twins wolf were shouting on her to stop but he cant hear any voice due to his dragon power*

*Tae was looking so dangerous while fighting danger Jackson And lastly he put the sword inside jackson heart and tae just throw him from his sword and everyone was shocked to see it because he is an omega, how can he kill a vampire king*
Author POV
When he throw vampire king from above the he also get dizzy due to his power and the pain of the hurt he got and when twins see it, he was coming down from sky and they just run away... And tae just came in there arms and twins tears came from his eyes
Twins- Love why you did that?
Tae- for the safety of wolfs and vampire *closing eyes*
Twins- pls don't close your eyes, we can't sacrifice you...
Tae- if something happens to me, you need take care of our symbol of love , our taegguk and seol..promise me *teary eyes*
Twins- don't ever say this from you mouth *jk take tae in his bridal style and run and gguk to with them and tae was breathing heavily, they use there alpha power speed  to the hospital and they both also have tears in there eyes...*
Lee- what happened to him *horrified* we need to the operation theatre now.....nurses come fast *they take tae into operation theater and every family member came there worriedly and twins were crying and there moms too seeing there state and they came with there babies and minji in jimin hand and suga take the both seol and taegguk and goes outside*
Twins- Eomma *crying out* why him?...w--hy he sacrificed his life only? Why ?
Mrs.jeon- Shhhhh don't cry *hug them*
Twins- Eomma you know bear heart is weak, his heart is not like others...he hasn't told any-o--ne about it, because he don't want anyone to make him feel weak *cry*
Rm- what are you saying son ?
Twins- it is true appa, we also got to know about it when he born our babies *Cry*
*after 3 hours*
Author POV
Doctor lee came outside and everyone see it
Rm- if he is fine lee
Lee- he is not , he is in critical condition, we have to heart transplant him, if any wrong move which can makes him death *sadly*
Rm- which heart he want ?
Lee- his heart is one of the most rarest heart which can only get from his mother, moon goddess, his heart can do it.
Rm- i have her heart, i will bring it to you *he goes and goes to the place where his 1st wife heart is and after taking it, driver drives the car and left for the hospital and after 15 mins and gives it to the doctor and he bow to RM and go to the operation theatre and started surgery*
Yg- Appa *cut off by RM*
Rm- i know the questions you want to ask, i will tell you

Flashback----->>>>
Author POV
When tae mom was in accident and when it was her last breath then she called him.....
Rm- you aren't going anywhere
?- *beautiful voice* i have to my love
Rm- why you only Ava?
Ava- you don't know me love, i want to tell u something....
Rm- what you want tell ava
Ava- i am the moon goodness
Rm- what ???!!
Ava- yes i am, our son has my power too, and yours too....i have to go my dead is soon...take care of my son and donate my every body part except heart because someone will need it in our family in future, i can't tell you who? *breath heavily*
Rm- what happened love?
Ava- my time is here love, i need to go now *she close his eyes and died*
Rm- AVA!!?????*shouy*
*Flashback end*

To be continued....
Thanks for watching
Hope u all like it
Sorry if it is boring
Sorry for late update
Love you all so much!!!!!!!
Pls vote