Chapter 16

Author POV
Then tae drive to jeon mansion but he stopped at some bouquet shop and donut shop and gift shop then they are infront of jeon mansion and tae feel nervous from inside but his face was so confident. Kookie and ggukie are so shocked because tae face was so confident. And he has a bouquet, donut box and gift hamper in his hand.
Tae- ring the bell kookie
Kook- OK bear
*Ding Dong*
*his mom opened the door*
Tae- hello aunt, good evening *bow to her*
Mrs. Jeon- hello my bear, Good evening to you too.
Tae- this is for you aunt and uncle
Mrs.jeon - aww it is so nice and congratulations for being mated. They are very lucky to have you as other half.
Twins - Eomma that true we are very lucky to have him as our other half and we are really possessive for him
Mrs.Jeon - we are family now so if you be possessive for me for my bear than i have an pink pan which can beat your ass.
Twins- hehe hehe eomma
Mrs.Jeon - Now come inside all of you, i have make some food for my bear.
Tae- thanks aunt for lunch
Mrs. Jeon- don't call me aunt bear call eomma
Tae- ok eomma *smile*
*then they go inside a mr.
Jeon was doing some paper work of company.*
Tae- Good evening uncle *bow to him*
Mr. Jeon- good evening bear , how are you? And now don't call me uncle , call me Appa.
Tae- ok appa, i am fine and what about you? And you know i have bring your favourite donut and it is sugar free because i know you have sugar.
Mr.jeon- thank u bear and good evening sons
Gguk/kook- Good evening appa, today you forgot us
Mr.jeon- what happened bunnies?
Gguk- you are just give attention to taetae not us
*pout*
Kook- yeah appa *pout*

jeon- what happened bunnies?Gguk- you are just give attention to taetae not us *pout*Kook- yeah appa *pout*

The gift
Bouquet

The gift Bouquet

Donut box