Chapter 56

Mj - he is so cute, my mate...
Mrs. - are u sure you are ready because of your past
Mj - it's ok eomma I know he is good, he will take care of me
Mrs. - ok then what if he rejected you
Mj- he will not, he is not like anyone, he is special , he need love, I promise to God I will take care of him...
On the other side
Author Pov
They all left to there house, and had a family time in taehyung apartment as tae has some painting work left so he had to paint so he wore his painting outfit...

He has only wear grey hoodie with shorts

He has only wear grey hoodie with shorts... He started to paint his work and twins are with babies sitting on tae apartments bed...

*it's an example 😅^_^*Tae pov I was wearing the headphones and making the painting, when I was painting I saw someone back hugged and I know who are they Tae - kookie and ggukie *he open his headphones and they just hummed* why are you here? Twin...

Tae pov
I was wearing the headphones and making the painting, when I was painting I saw someone back hugged and I know who are they
Tae - kookie and ggukie *he open his headphones and they just hummed* why are you here?
Twins - we missed you that why we came
Tae - where are the babies?
Twins - they both are sleeping in there bed room...
Tae - are u hungry? Should I make something for you?
Twins - yes we are very hungry *they started kissing on tae neck while back hugging them* but for you
Tae - now don't be prevent Mr.Jeon, what should I make for you ??
Twins - what about we make today and you rest today..
Tae - but you should rest..
Twins - we are not asking you Mrs. Jeon we are telling you...
Tae - but...
Twins - not but.. Or anything *jungguk take him in his arms and left for the apartment and tae just gone to bath because he was fully painted...and after coming from bath he wore a jungkook shirt and gguk underwear and make his babies also wear his nightwear...