Chapter 33

?- yes me, tae hyungie
Tae- hello yeonjun *hug him* and you even hasn't come in my wedding
Yj- you know that i have exam on that day.
Twins- bear, who is it? *confused*
Tae- sorry kookie and ggukie, this yeonjun, my small cousin brother and yeonjun, they are your brother in law and yeonjunie where is your boyfriend? *smile*
Yj- hello hyung, i am yeonjun *bow to them* nice to meet you *smile*
Twins- hello yeonjun, nice to meet you too *smile*
Tae- and now tell me where is your boyfie? *curious*
Yj- he has gone for taking some cake and sandwich for him and food for odi.
Tae- oo but who is odi?
Yj- he is soobina pet hedgehog. But who are they ? *point to bam and yeonjun*
Tae- opps! I forgot to tell you that they are my babies, bam bam *point to Doberman dog* and he is yeontan *point to pomerian*
Yj- hello yeontan and bambam *smile*
Tae- where is odi?
Yj- he is with soobin. *smile*
Tae- when will soobin came, i wanna meet odi. *excited smile*
Twins pov
We see our love talking so cutely with his cousin. He is so kind and humble heart. But bear is looking like an small baby, he is older than him but looking younger Than him. Our bear is an animal lover that why. every pet love to come near him, even bam who is like a new member came infront of him, he barley but he don't because he something see his bear that why he came. I love when he smile. And when yeonjun and bear is talking with each but a tall man came who looked like an bunny and he is handsome and we understand he is soon in, yeonjun boyfriend.

Yj- this is soobin?
Tae- hello soobin, i am taehyung
Sn- who is he? Yeonjunie
Yj- soobina, he is my cousin Kim taehyung, i mean jeon taehyung aka V ceo of rosilin, who you want to meet ?
Sn- sir! Nice to meet you *bow to him*i am choi soobin, i am your big fan, i just love your all project of rosilin and your way how you take the meeting. I am also an business student like you
Tae- first of all, don't call me sir, you can call me tae or hyung , and i know you are business student as yeonjunie has already tell me about it. And thanks for the compliment. But you know that i have done science and art too with it. I am not just an business student but also an science and art student because you know about kim taehyung and V is mysterious his personality.
Sn- sir, i mean hyung why you are hiding your personality and face ? Sorry if i ask something wrong
Tae- first you all sit down then i will tell you
*they all sit down on the bench where twins sit*
Tae- first of all, i hide my face due to everyone know me in this world as you know i am a solo kpop singer, a choreographer of kpop and pop, a producer and of course the prince of universe. I am KIM taehyung but now jeon who has a happy personality and childish nature and i am also V, CEO of rosilin, a one of the largest and shareholders of Kim's& Jeons who has an cold, mysterious, dangerous personality who only talk when it is needed. And i have this personality towards outsider of the company. I know it sounds funny but it is an truth that i have 2 sided personality, one is childish for loving ones and mature person for this company. I can be danger if someone hurt my family or loving ones. This is the reason why i haven't revealed my face. *smile*
Sn- thanks for telling this hyung, i just wanna to be like you, you are my inspiration, a idol.
Tae- but don't say like that soobin, i know that you wanted to be like you but you should say that i will do it by myself. You will make your own name not mine. So think about it and speak because you are making your own brand not mine and you are the only one who will do it. And you know my yoongi hyung inspired me for making this company his one line always come into my mind, he said that "we are born to be real, not to be perfect".
Sn- thanks hyungie for this motivation for my future,i promise, i will do it the way what you said *smile*
Tae- that's my yeonjunie boy *smile which makes yeonjun blush*
Yj- hyungie *whine*
Tae- but i have said the truth *chuckled*
Yj- hyungie, suga hyungie came back , i just got to know day before yesterday.
Tae- yes my yeonjunie, he came back *smiled*
Yj- i wanted to meet him
Tae- then come to KIM mansion because tomorrow I am also going to KIM mansion to meet appa and eomma and my twins cat hyungie..and i am also going there because my operation was done be day before yesterday and i just live on hospital for 1 days and now i am here now enjoying the day *while eating sandwich*
Yj- hyung, you wound, is not healed. You should rest *worried*
Tae- no i don't want to rest, i will do afterwards.
*cute voice*
Twins- bear, yeonjun is right, you should rest now and we have to go home to appa and eomma is waiting for you. And we have to go home too and bandage
Your wound too. And you have to eat you medicine too.
Tae- but i don't wanna go *pupp
Twins- we are going *cold voice which makes tae shiver down through his spine.*
Tae- ok lets go, see you tomorrow and take soobin too with you. Bye odi*he ran away with yeontan and bambam in the car where car is parked*
Yj/Sn- bye hyung