Chapter 45

Tae- Aaaaahhhhhh *teary eyes*
Twins- bear *worried*
Tae- my water broke *teary eyes* aaaahhhhhhh
*They stop the Ferris wheel and leave and give them some money for the cleaning it and tae was in jungguk arms and jungkook was running to take the car, his voice is hurting them when he was crying and is in pain, but they were stopping himself and they ride the car and goes to the nearest hospital not dr.lee hospital because it is 30 minutes ride which can put tae and child into danger and they goes to xxx hospital and run to inside*
Tae- aaahhhhhaah
Gguk- doctor doctors
Dr.- put on him here , nurse come to ICU....
*nurses take the strecher to ICU room, twins were coming inside *
Dr.- you can't  come inside son
Twins- but...can anyone please? *pleaded eyes*
Dr.- OK anyone you can come?
Gguk- hyung you should go, i will stay here *small smile*
Kook- are u sure baby?
Gguk- yes, i can't bear this pain of my baby
Kook - ok baby
*he left inside and wear the dress*
Tae- aaahhhhahahh
Kook-bear you can do it!!!?
Tae- i can't, it is hurting *crying*
Kook - bun you need to push for our baby
Tae- Ahhhahhh
Dr.- your first son is out *give it to him*
Kook- one more push for our second bun , our love symbol
Tae- ahhhahahhhh
Dr.- your second son is here *smile*
Kook- what happened to tae?
Dr.- he slept due to tiredness and can u both come in the cabinet with me? Lets nurse clean ur child. You can both come
Kook- yes doctor
*when they go inside and see look coming with doctor outside.*
Gguk- hyung, love and baby?
Kook - they 3 are fully healthy, tae slept out due to tiredness... And our baby are fine but nurses our cleaning them...but doctors need both of us in his cabinet lets go
Gguk- ok hyung
*they left with doctor to his cabinet they all sit down and doctor voice became serious*
Dr.- Son, you know your wife/husband condition? *serious*
Twins- what are u saying doctor?
Dr.- this mean you don't know, i will tell you, his heart is weak
Twins- what are you saying doctor? *shock*
Dr.- yes his heart is weak, he can't breathe properly you can see it....and due to his heart pressure....he can't breathe properly
Twin- but he hasn't tell us
Dr.- i know he have some reasons, and if you are asking him now but ask calmly, not angrily because it can make heart condition worst
Twins- OK doctor *they bow to him and left to tae room and they see their baby sleeping on the crib and they see it, there eyes become teary and they take each one baby in their arms and they were talking to baby*
After 2 hours
Author POV
Tae wake up and twins see it and stand up and see him
Twin- bear are u fine? *worried*
Tae- yes kookie and ggukie, can i see them if they are up?
Twins- of course baby bear *smile*
*they give twins baby to his arms and his eyes become teary seeing them*
Tae- have u called eommas and appa and hyungs ? *while seeing his baby* and what should we name them?
Twins- what about taegguk and Seol?
Tae- it is the best our youngest baby name is JEON SEOL and elder baby - JEON TAEGGUK *smiles and kiss his baby forehead*
*Nurse come in*
Nr.- excuse me sir, you need to make them drink the milk of yours *smile*
Tae- idk how to do it ? *confused* noona
Nr.- wait i will tell you sir *he tell him to open the dress and nr. Take the first baby and put on his left boobs and another baby on right boob and they started sucking it, it hurts some only*
Tae- noona it hurts
Nr.- it is ok , it is first time, OK? *smile*
Tae- ok Noona and you can call me tae, i am younger than you also do i look like sir? *pout*
Nr.- ok sir i mean tae
*After 15 mins*
Author POV
Twins were just seeing his baby and his cute wifey but thinking about tae heart condition...they wanna know why he don't want to know anyone, his babies stop sucking it, it mean they slept and nr.tell him about how to make them burp and take them into crib and gone outside while bowing.
Twins- love ?
Tae- yes kookie and ggukie
Twins- have u have any secret you haven't tell anyone?
Tae- yes i have
Twins- we know, your heart condition
Tae- i know that you will get to know soon only... *cut off by twins*
Twins- why don't you tell us bear and anyone else?
Tae- because i don't want to feel like patient, my heart only pain when i get more stress which makes me eat medicine which makes my heart beat in normal heartbeat. I don't feel like a weak person as the Family of Kim and Jeon also. I made myself strong....you all made me proud, my fans and everyone....*teary eyes with sad smile*
Twins- when u got to know about your heart condition
Tae- when i was 17...you know that na how much i got stress in my company and also in other works, i eat the medicine in bathroom or in my office...sorry love i cant tell u about this? *teary eyes*
Twins- *hug him* love don't cry, we just wanna know , don't cry.....shhhhsshh *After some 15 mins, he gets comfortable while sniffing their calm smell which makes him calm*
Now if you start crying again we will cry too... Now lets click our baby pic....

Tae- they are so cute and handsome and elder one has boxy smile and youngest have bunny smile

Tae- they are so cute and handsome and elder one has boxy smile and youngest have bunny smile...*cut off by twins*
Twins- both has same eye like you *smile and take twins their in their each arms and tae smiles seeing them a baby* we will be good father bear?
Tae- you are the best dad!! *smiles*  ever but now lets call eomma and appa we need to tell about the situation... *serious*
Twins-OK bear
*they call their parents to come fast due to the situation*
*After 30 mins*
author pov
All are here, everyone is seeing the twins baby boy.
Tae- appas eommas hyung i need to talk about something it is very important.
Everyone- you can tell
Tae- VAMPIRE KING WANT WAR

To be continued...
Thanks for watching
Pls vote
Hope u all will like it
Sorry for late update.....

Thanks for watchingPls vote Hope u all will like it Sorry for late update