chapter 49

Author POV
It is been one year tae was still im coma and twins life is like hell to them...they always come everyday to meet him and talk with him, their angel who they love them for many years.....they even can't sleep at night..there dream is him, there everything belongs to him..they want him to make him like a princess who can't even walk without anyone his prince take him in bridal style..they want to make him feel like diamond...now lets see what is happening?!?
Twins - Hello our love of our love life, how are you, it is been 1 years 2 months 3 days 6 minutes 30 seconds, you have left us into another world, you know love we don't feel like going to home, because it ain't feeling like it..without you it is nothing...pls come back our moon, baby....now we can't bear it, we feel like dieing, why you always come between us into our death....
*Wolfs voice*
Jk/jjk- we will tell you
Twins- tell us
Jk/jjk- first you both sit down somewhere
Twins- OK *they sit down *
Jk/jjk- It is a story about our first love story, you were twins only but you hated him because you thought that he is a show off boy who show off everything but he is not, our love is a bubbly kid, who has a best charm, his heart is fell in love with you both but you hated him but he is such a best child who is best at everything...but no one knew that he is a prince of universe because no one knew which country prince he is, everyone thought he is a small country prince but he is not....

*Flashback*
Tae- yeah wait for me?
Twins- why we should?
Tae- because i love you
Twins- but we hate you
Tae- why you hate me jungkook and jungguk?
Twins- Because we think you are just a show off boy who Just like to show off..and your parents t.... *cut off by tae*
Tae- if you want to talk bad about me, idc but if you go into my parents i can kill you....you think i am a show off boy because of your eyes which seems bad in me but i am not...i want to say you that i have loved you not because of you are a prince's of America but i have loved you from my heart, idk why.. you know me by a secret prince, you don't know my secret which i should tell you. I am the Prince of Universe, the secret Son of King Kim namjoon and Kim Ava, my father only take care of me from childhood because of my mother death..... now tell me i am a show off person, i think show off is like shit.... I think i should forget you forever, have a great life Jungguk and jungkook i mean Mr. Jeons, i should leave now, you shouldn't talk a person like me, a show off person *teary eyes and left but twins fell something in heart which hurts them and they go to their house silently and think about what tae said*
Twins- eomma?
Mrs.jeon- yes bun
Twins- you know about the 2nd secret prince of universe..!???!?
Mrs.jeon- yes i know him, he is such a sweet boy, who always knows the respect of elders and he don't have a mother, his father is only the one who took Care of yoongi and taehyung....you go have some rest, i will call you when lunch is maked?
Twins- OK eomma *they left to their room and change their clothes and sit down and thinking about what tae said*
Gguk- hyung we say too much to him
Kook- yes ggukie you are right, should we say sorry to him
Gguk- yes hyung, you know i sometimes think he is so beautiful, every boy flirt with him but he just like us, why? I sometimes feel something when i see his smile *thinking his smile and smile too*

you go have some rest, i will call you when lunch is maked?Twins- OK eomma *they left to their room and change their clothes and sit down and thinking about what tae said*Gguk- hyung we say too much to him Kook- yes ggukie you are right, should we...