2. History Repeats or fire backs?

Nanon's POV

Can I get a latte with art? I asked to the girl who was taking my order tapping table playfully.

Emm. Yes sir. But which one ? She asked pressing her lips together making me swing.

The one which takes time to do. I replied in a cheesy way seems like she didn't notice.

Wait a minute sir. Let me show you the design. She said walking towards the cupboard bending to take the art book giving me a nice view of her peaches.

She came to the counter giving a wide smile showing me the art book.

Emm. You got some nice curves...

What the fuck.. she bit her lower lip in annoyance...

But your curved smile is my favourite. I completed my sentance and it did worked on her as she immediately cleared her throat. Apologizes.

No worries. By the way I want this design

Cat ? It's cute. Your girlfriend might like it.

So you like it ? I winked at her.

Emm... Your order will be in 10 mins sir. She replied smiling. I called her by name Shena which was written on her apron.

Shena call me ? I whispered writting my number on the corner of the tissue. She again smiled at me as I went back to my place.

Sath. She was very hard to please. Said my friend Mark making an impossible expression on his face.

I beat his hand playfully. I said you it's easy peasy for me. Thanks to my outstanding flirting skills , handsome face , dimples , height, body propositions..

Shut up. Chimon said placing his finger on my lips.

I yanked away his hand. Looks like someone is getting jealous here. I commented ignoring the smirk on Mark's face.

Suddenly I got a message from unknown. I opened it just to jump on Mark and Chimon...

Dude what the fuck happened?? Both screamed at once. I shoved mouth full of choco vanilla donut hugging both of them with my dearest life.

I fucking got a Job. I SCREAMED. Both of them pushed me in annoyance and anger was visible on Mark and Chimon'c face.

I frowned. Why? Aren't you both happy of me getting a job and earning handsome?  Pointing towards them while getting up from the floor. They both stared at eo then at me with a poker face.

SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU IDIOT. OUR BOSS IS NOW EARNING. Both screamed we three hugged eachother jumping in a circle and then doing our special butt shake ain't giving a fuck about people watching us.

So tonight it's a party ? Chi exclamated.

I looked at the direction of Shena who was waving at me.
No I have plans tonight. I said in a playful tone and walked away with both of them.

★★★

That night in a club.

Where the hell is he Chimon?

How do I know Mark ?

It's my birthday and he is not here. Let me call him. Mark said dialing Nanon's number.

Y-Yes Mark ?

Where the fuck are you?

I-I am busy. I'll call you later. Ahh baby don't bite there.

Daddddyyyy more.... More ! I want more. Ahhh Harderrr..

Shiyaaaa. He is again hooking up with a new girl.  Mark replied with an irritating expression.