8. Nothing goes right

Nanon's POV

Cut the fucking call Dad. I don't want to relay on someone else I can take care of my work and I can fucking do this. I don't need any of your help.

Why are whispering? Can't you talk out loud? Huh? Or are you checking if I can still hear or not? If that's what you are bothered I'm completely fucking fine and still old enough to hear your voice.

I was and will never get bothered about you and your fucking politics. Got it? And he is around me My Boss is around me and we are in a meeting. I'm hanging up. (Nanon hangs up)

Don't you know you are not allowed to talk while board people are giving the presentation? Perth said whispering in my ears.

Yeah I know. That's why I did it on purpose. Any problem? I said in a whisper rubbing my nose to act cool.

You fuckin-

YOU BOTH.....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. I WANNA CONCENTRATE ON THIS.

Sorry Sir. Perth said leaving the room. I followed him ignoring Ohm's death glare.

*****

I don't know why you are working here. And I really don't know the purpose you are here for. But I'm warning-

Shut up Perth. You are making me insane. I came here to work, earn salary and to stand on my knees so that I can prove my Dad wrong about me not doing anything without his help. OKAY ? And I'mma warn you now if you get on my nerves I swear I won't hesitate to stand behind the bars. I said and left the place getting back to the cabin arranging things on his desk.

WHAT THE HELL ? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF? Ohm came into the room screaming on me he held my shirt grinding his teeth.

What did I do? I asked him while his eyes turning into red.

That was a meeting with authorities. So many well know people were present in there. And you fucking don't know how to keep your business clean. You can't even work properly and you don't even know how to set my freaking tie. He said almost screaming on my face.

What can I do when you are taller than me. I kinda feel a little bit insecure when I try to set your tie.

What insecure? He asked in annoyance.

How I am supposed to know that ? You explain. It's you who is taller than me and it should be you who should explain. I said turning around folding my hands.

What I supposed to explain here? Is it crime to be taller than you? And how my height is supposed to have the connection with the tie here? Have you lost it? He screamed again turning me around walking so close to me.

Exactly that's the point. What's the connection between the tie thing and meeting that you left in the middle to scream and bark at me? I said now pointing on his face he was walking backward..

Why can't I scream and bark at you when I am the boss here? He walked forward this time. We were playing walking front and back bricking like we used to be.

I am your Personal Secretary and I have every right to scream on you. I said loosing my shit.

What right do you have on me? You are just a PS who needs to take care of me. He said now turing me down.

Fine. I'll make sure to take care of you 24/7. I said and left the room.

Ohm's POV

He walked away just like that in the middle of the conversation. What does he think about himself...

Good afternoon sir. I looked back to witness Nanon again in the room.

What are you doing? I asked when he dragged me to the sofa and made me sit on it.

Taking care of you sir. You skipped dinner last night , breakfast today Morning and now you are even trying to skip your lunch. I just want to take good care of you he said now placing a bunch of book on my laps and hands. I was physically weightlifting in the Office rather than in Gym.

What the hell are you doing?

Making sure to make you sit in one place sir. He replied opening the lunch box and feeding me with big bites not giving me a chance to speak. I stared at me as if looks could kill him.

After lunch it was not even half an hour and I got hospitalized from the sea food which I am allergic to. He fucking made me eat shrimps porridge. I crused at myself from not resigning him.

DON'T YOU KNOW HE IS ALLERGIC TO SEA FOOD. Perth screamed at Nanon who was looking into the screen rearranging my schedule.

Guess here comes the problem again. No I don't know. He said straight away.

What you don't know? You almost killed Ohm by giving him the food which he is allergic to. Look at him he is all red , scratches visible on his skin and he can't even move from the bed.. and that's all because of your irresponsibility.

How do I know that he is allergic to sea food? I just served him what they sold in the Canteen. Nanon yelled back at Perth

Guys listen...I tried to speak.

Now you are blaming the canteen? I said you to remember personal details of Ohm. Perth fired back this time with a strong point.

What the hell? When you people gave time to me to look after those things? The moment I entered this office all I did was work , work and work.

WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF? I NEED PEACE. I screamed shooing them away but Nanon was standing there looking at me.

What? That warning was for you too.

But...

GETTTTTT OUTTTTTT. He ran away leaving me alone. Gosh when ever I am around him or when he is around me nothing goes right. Thinking how can I even spend 2 days in this hospital without Candy. That night I called Perth to bring Candy to the hospital so that I can spend my time with her which is actually a healing to me.

*******
💚❤️

Thankyou