12. knock knock

Next Day

NANON' s POV

Did you prepared the most probably questions in today's interview? Ohm asked in his casual tone while I was staring at the bandage on his hand.

Hmmm. Here it is Sir. Today's interview is very important and it's also live in the all social medias and TV. I said giving the questionnaire which I prepared earlier.

They are the same old Questions. Ohm remarked flipping the file to the corner of the table. He stood up and walked to the full length mirror checking himself in the mirror.

Do I look presentable enough? He asked side checking himself.

Hmmm. Yes sir. He looked at me walking towards I don't why but I had a bad feeling about this as he felt intimidating and I was stepping back just looking at his chest infront of my eyes.

My butt hit with the desk. I Stopped but he didn't, he bent slightly locking me in between his arms.

You look nervous? Sweating and biting your lips. I saw him in his eyes but I could barely speak.

There was a time where I was not allowed to look into your eyes , but no worries you can look at me. He said tapping my chin. I stayed silent staring into his eyes for a while.

"So this is how it feels to look into your eyes!" He comments standing straight putting his hands in his pockets.

"Deep Brown and sparkling." You kinda miss that innocent version of me........... Don't you? He asked walking away giving me a side eye.

Excuse me sir. Reports are waiting for you. P'Namtan interrupted our conversation. Ohm left and I relaxed my body breathing out air.

P' don't mind me. I said and rushed towards her and kissed her forehead softly holding her face in my hands. And followed Ohm...

Thanks for just now. I said and left ignoring P Namtan.

Huh? What was that for? She almost yelled but right now following him is more important as he is my duty.

No one's POV

Sir, how was your experience to attend LV Fashion show as most important guest? A reporter asked.

Pretty Good. But Tiresome cause people were too busy exchanging side cheek kisses. Ohm chuckled followed by reports.

What is the key for this Success Mr Pawat?

Here comes.....the same old question anything new emm can you please move a side so that I can take look at your face..... Hmmm Miss Fornt? Okay then I'll make it short. (Ohm smiles)

I don't call myself a top notch cause I am clearly not. Business is about people and I am good with People.... like motivate them , inspire them , meet and talk about them. That's how it works.

You think you are lucky for that?

Luck? (Ohm smirks)
We'll obviously not. I collect talented and hardworking people like picking diamonds from mines and sharp them to work for me.

So you'd like to control over people?

No.... Not in all cases. Ohm replied while the whole team laughs sarcastically.

Look how he is pretending when he totally a manic control freak. Tay comments within his group while Nanon just stares at Ohm thinking how professional and confident he looks and talks.

Honestly I'hv learn from a close person of mine about how to take control over someone or something. Dominating period. Ohm says making an eye contact with Nanon who now gets panic lookin at everything except Ohm while the crowd goes loud.

That's sounds kinda sexual. A reporter comments but Ohm let's that slide.

Mr Pawat you are a handsome Rich young and famous bachelor of Bangkok... Any plans to slide that name off?

Tbh it's people who love to call me that. Let them, kinda feels good.

Are you Gay? Another Report asks making the crowd silent.... Emm mind me, I am just curious that why you stay away from girls. Like they will throw themselves at you anytime. That question had Pawat to tense up but still maintained his coolness.

I don't mind genders as long as the person loves me as the way I am. I see and believe in "the beauty of love and heart's" not the beauty of "appearance or body...!!" (Crowd applause)

Are you married? And there are rumours of you roaming with a baby. A reporter comments showing some pictures of him and a baby coming out of hospital. (Crowd gasped loudly)
(Perth tries to skip the situation)

"Yes" Ohm replied breaking millions of hearts and shocking so many people infront of him. Reports were gasping at Ohm while Tu crying her heart out.

"That's my Daughter Saturn." Ohm replied.

And who is the mother of the child? Another Report asked the whole room was in chaos.

Pring Sureeyaret. Daughter of former president Mr Manop Yakaret Sureeyaret.

That's totally a shocking hot topic news for today Mr Pawat.

Where is-

NO MORE QUESTIONS! A high pitched voice echoes in the Hotel Hall all of them turned to look at a girl who entered the hall wearing a golden blouse matching with black mini skirt, and black boots with block heels along with 2 other girls and 2 boys who are dressed in all black with a black mass on.

Film Rachanun? What she is doing here? everyone looked in horror gasping at the most dangerous Mafia leader walking into the hall while people tried to stop Ohm who was trying to escape with Perth.

See that fake Motherfucker is tryna run. A camera man screamed pointing towards Ohm...

One more word about my Ohm. I won't hesitate to kill you all with a dynamite. Film said grabbing that Man's jaw digging her nails in his skin.

Perth take care of him. I'll handle all this. She screamed looking at Perth while Ohm just ignored her existence.

Ohm's POV

I wanted some time to reflect on whatever happened today. The memories kept bothering me and my head felt heavy with so many thoughts I wanted to let it go...... thinking I can't hide things for too long whatever happened has already happened and I can't undo it. I gulped all the whiskey which I poured in a glass.

Candy came to me grabbing my pants. I carried her in my arms she is smiling bright sucking her thumb.

My Candy is hungry? Let Dada feed you. I put her in her cradle warming powered milk. I tried to feed her but then she grabbed her milk bottle sucking aggressively but smiling for me in between.

Exactly she is very busy person with bossy attitude. Why so hurry your food won't run away from you. I said in between. Atleast she is my therapy in this shitty world.

Knock knock......

I frowned with the knock on my door cause Perth is busy handling the media and Aunt Ana is on leave today....

Who is there? 

*********************

Stream knock knock of Nanon!

The MV is so cute,  Nanon and Jorin slayed it.