15. Strange addiction

No one's POV

The loud music was heard through the every corner of the walls, people swinging their bodies with the wine glasses.

Colourfull night except the bright white shade missing in the Dark shade of night, different colours of Drinks serving on tables.

Red shade Lipstick on women lips were attractive so as the Strong perfume and veins of Men. Whole Pawat company celebrating the mini win of Mr Pawat Chittswangdee and his employees.

Don't drink too much it's not good for you. Dew says to Tu in the middle of dance floor.

Common let me enjoy my breakup in my crush's party. Tu says walking on to the stage looking at Tay who was kissing an iron pole right on the stage.

Wanna Dance more FRIEND? Drake said dragging Tu , Namtan and Nanon on to the centre of the stage. Drake was already swinging to the loud music next Nanon joined following Drakes weird moves. Namtan was already on cloud 9 totally loosing her mind as she wears a pink wig on her head and started shooting guns with money.

While Tu was enjoying following Drake and Nanon dancing in tiny until she was ready to throw herself on Ohm who popped up from no where.

You Maniac.... Tu said turning to Ohm pointing her finger on Ohm's chest. While the whole crowd went silent.

Wasn't I obvious? I followed you like a stalker loved you more than you could imagine. You were like my strange addiction. You know it? Don't you? You... You should have tried to stop me or just say it on my face that I was not your type. Tu kept blabbering ignoring everyone including Ohm Pawat himself who tried to stop her.

You enjoyed! didn't you? You had fun watching me being crazy for you. People like you are egoistic, you lack empathy for others even if a person dies you are that person who just thinks about your reputation you are completely a Narcissist. Tu yells crying trying to push Dew and Nanon who were trying to Stop her.

She ran out of energy after screaming a lot. Ohm said Dew to move Back. Tu slowly moved towards Ohm. Ohm pulled her in a hug slowly patting her head suddenly Tu punked on Ohm's coat everyone were so shocked because Ohm can never cope up with clumsy people. But Ohm slowly broke the hug and gave her his napkin and a glass of water.

"You know you are so talented and very cute.
I always liked you but as a cute little sister. Tu." But you know what you always dream for stars not noticing the beautiful world around you. Open up! Love more. Ohm says ruffling her hair and left the place.

Dew held Tu's hand.
I am 6.3, two feet taller than him, handsome too , I know I am not as rich as him not a Narcissist for sure and Yeah I don't have a body and brain like him but can you give me a chance I will try to use my brain more and will try to earn-

You like BL dramas ? Tu asked all of a sudden.

Nope. But I respect and support LGBTQ. Dew said giving a smile.

Tu hugs Dew.
We both can earn and jump to Kpop concert. She says smiling wrapping her arms around Dew's neck. (Crowd Applause) (Romantic music plays)

They are so innocent pure and cute. Namtan says looking at Nanon.

Dew was obvious from the very start. Namtan says gulping her drink in one go while Nanon diverts his eyes from the couple to Namtan.

Like me! I was obvious from the start too. Nanon whispers.

Nanon's POV

Namtan slammed me to the wall away from the crowd.

I kissed her Neck and lips when she moans. My hands went to where it should be. She un bulked my belt unbuttoned my pants. While my another hand moving up from her thighs into her mini skirt.