9. Love Poison

Perth POV

Shiyaa. I am really loosing my cool whenever this Nanon is around me. That guy is really bothering Ohm a lot. And I should protect Ohm from Nanon. I thought to myself imagining Nanon infront me and throwing punches on his freaking ugly face.

In that process my bracelet flew away before I could process my brain it hits someone's face. I turned when I heard a scream "OUCH". I collected my bracelet which was on the floor quickly wearing it.

Sorry. I am really sorry. I said to a short guy not very short but an inch shorter than me cause I consider myself as a shortie. He covered his face with his palm, blood dripping on his pink shirt he was just staring at me with his blood shooting eyes.

I am really sorry. I'll help you out. I said making him sit on a wooden bench. I slowly took his pink helmet out removing his hand off from his face , his nose was bleeding. I took napkin from my pocket tryna stop the blood from his nose.

After a while his nose stopped bleeding. I gave him water to drink.

Are you Okay ? I asked out of concern.

How can you ask that? When you literally broke my nose. He said now standing up that was the moment I noticed his features. He has wavy brown hair, pale skin , pink lips and big sparkling eyes and my heart skipped a beat looking the beauty infront on my eyes.

Not gonna lie. You are handsome. I said in between.

Yeah. I know I am born with that. He said giving me a side eye. I chuckled to his sassy side.

Do you like pink?

Why do you ask?

No but the pink sweat T matching with pale pink pants , pink floral your helmet and that pink scooty? I asked him pointing towards the pink scooty parked at the site.

Yeah. You have any problem?

No....not at all. I appreciate you are very unique.

Yeah. One piece. He said raising his eye brows.

By the way....I'm Perth Tanapon. I said waiting for a shake hand but getting rejected.

Chimon Wachirawit. He replied walking away.

New? I have never seen you here!

Why you wanna know?

Just curious. I just broke your Nose so...Mmmhh if you have any problem. I can solve. I replied as a favour.

Actually yeah. I came here to meet a patient Ohm Pawat.

Ohm Pawat? What's your relationship with him?

You do you wanna know? Are you stalking me? Chimon gasps dramatically.

Me? Stalking you? I met you just now. And for your kind information I am Ohm's friend. And I have not seen you not even for once. Don't tell me you are stalking Ohm. Are you any Reporter? Dispatch? Paperazi? Serial killer? Mafia Viper's Pet?

Ma-fi-ah....I can't believe it. (chimon sucks teeth) I came here for Nanon. I am his friend. He asked me to get a flower bouquet.

So you are a Murder helping the other murder....??

EXXcUSE MEEE?

You people are really planning to murder Ohm isn't it? That guy tried to kill Ohm by feeding him Sea food and now you are planning with Flowers when he is allergic to pollen? I yelled taking and smashing the flower bouquet. And dragging him out of the place.

*********************

Nanon's POV

Ohm was sleeping for a while already. So I thought to check on the file which Perth gave me to know about his personal details. I chuckled thinkin he changed his personality and being tough guy but he never changed his personal taste. He is just the cute innocent Ohm I used to know.