24. Guilty?

Drive Home. Perth.

Yes Ohm.

In the Car

Aunt Ana Called me last night that you were not home.

"...."

"...."

Last night how many pills you took?

Just one.

What's wrong with you Ohm? Are you even sleeping? You look like a ghost right now.

Yes Sir.

As you decided to show up in between my nightmares....Stay for a while!

I pulled my shirt up to take a sniff which was pleasent giving me chills all over my body.

"It ain't any dream." I thought to myself taking in the smell once again. My eyes met Perth's Eyes from the rare view mirror.
.

What are you doing here? I asked Nanon who was playing with Candy on the floor surrounded by toys.

I am your PA Sir. I need to follow you every where. And you left without a word. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to take a shower.

After the shower I was watching Candy from upstairs. She was playing while giggling I wonder what she did last night without me. But then she never smiles like that to strangers but looking at how Nanon is with Candy he doesn't seem stranger to Candy and they are pretty close too.

Without a second thought my mind replayed the scenes from last night. I didn't realise that I was staring at Nanon until he looked up at me.

Immediately I avoid those eyes walking down the stairs. And took Candy in my hands.

What did my Baby do without me?

She could barely sleep last night and kept crying Young Master.

Oh really? Dada is so sorry Candy. Come today I will make you lunch.

Jensjmsks wisnnsjsn.... My Candy is excited. Yeah...!!

Aunt Ana you go to your room and have some rest since you stayed up for whole night.

Young Master do you think you can Manage?

Ofcourse Aunt Ana. I am no more a kid but a Father to my kid so don't worry I'll take care.

Nanon's POV

Fuck. Nothing is going well today. Ohm whispered to himself throwing the food from the pan into the trash for the 4th time.

Sir. Can I know what exactly you are trying to make.

You don't step in. I will sort this out.

You think you can sort out when the kitchen is literally looking like this? I pointed out to the things which are left unorganised.

You are cooking not some project to do multitasking. Either you have to cook the baby food first or Curry. Not both at the same time when you are immature.

What did you say? Ohm said turning around to face me.

Sir....I mean you have to concentrate on one thing when you rarely cook.

If you think you are expert in this. You cook. He said giving me spatula.

How do you like it Sir? I asked rolling up my sleeves.

Heavy Food like Curry and rice with full of spices, not spicy doesn't mean mild should be a perfect taste and for baby I was thinking to make some broth with meat. Cause I think she need to taste food other than milk and cerelac as she is teething.