11. Satan

Chapter 11

Nanon's POV

What the fuck are you saying Jimmy? Have you gone nuts? I yelled to Jimmy who was talking on the other side of the call.

Yes Nanon. What I said is true. Your Dad is getting involved in this. He is thinking you can't do this task.

Screw him and his freaking politics. I will leave the hospital right now I wanna talk to Dad directly. I cut the call in the middle then walking out of the Hospital leaving a message to Ohm.

Ohm's POV

Day 2 morning in the Hospital.

Candy wake up Naa.....

She woke up slowly playing with my face murmuring cutely in her baby language. I made some funny faces to cheer her up in the morning.

Go to Perth Uncle he'll help you in cleaning you. I said giving Candy to Perth but the very next moment she started crying out loud.

Honestly Ohm. Your daughter will never like me! Am I not Handsome baby he asked Candy smooching her cheek not knowing the consequences that she grabbed her hair with her small fist still crying looking at me. I got up from the bed taking her in my arms.

Oww? You love only your Dada? Perth asked with stunned expression as Candy stopped crying the moment she was in my arms.

Advantages of being Handsome. I replied flexing my handsome face. I was just joking she is being Dramatic to get my attention all the time. Afterall I am her first love. I said taking her into the bathroom.

Like that finally I somehow managed to survive in that hospital for 2 days while Nanon and P Tay were in charge of work and the meeting on behalf of me.

Next Day in the Office

As I entered.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Welcome Boss. P Tay shouted with our other staff.

2 days without you felt like 2 years we really missed you. A girl in Burnet said showing her gummy smile.

What's your Name? I asked cause I don't remember her name for that she gasped the air.

Me- Boss I-I am Tu your biggest Fan. Shhe opened her wallpaper to show my painting.

I drew it when you were Mad. She said now hugging her phone. And I really admire you a lot , finally today I got your attention after a lot of trying. She swings.

Blushing? I questioned myself frowning I rubbed my temples to look at perth who was controlling his laugh.

Since the Devil of human flesh is back. I hope you get disappear fast to skip the punishment. I said clearing my throat fixing my poster to sound intimate.

In a second people disappeared from my site. And I headed back to my cabin.

No one's POV

But guys how does he know that we call him "Devil of human flesh"? Namtan asked all of a sudden getting everyone's attention.

Right? Why didn't I get that thought? P Tay asked again sliding his chair to the middle. Everyone staring at eachother then all eyes went to Tu. Tu raised her hands in air.

Guys I'm innocent. Trust me. No matter how much I like our Boss still I can't betray you guys.

Hey Good Morning Guys. Nanon came in waving his hand flexing his dimples and then getting into Ohm's cabin.

P do you think what we are thinking? Tu asked patting Tay's shoulder to which Tay nodded all had a eye contact at once and stared into Ohm's Cabin.

Look all of a sudden they are shaking hands. Drake said near Tay's ear.