17. Dada?

Nanon's POV

I was trying to open my eyes slowly to look at a fancy Chandelier. I blinked my eyes for twice as if recollecting my memory of Chandelier until I realised it was same Chandelier which was placed in Ohm's Room. Does that mean I am on his bed? I moved my body as the pain kicked in from hand.

Nanon don't Move..... Are you okay? I looked following the familiar Voice of My Boss. My head started spinning recollecting his voice calling my name again and again. Then that night in the restaurant I saved Ohm from a gun shot by pushing him to the side and the bullet happened to pass by hitting my Arm I saw the blood on my hands which was bleeding from my arms and I collapsed there in shock. The last memory was Ohm scolding me in Ambulance for taking the bullet and for being reckless.

Have some water. He gave me a glass of water which I drank.

They were Viper's Men. He said removing the bandage from my Arm.

Viper is underground Mafia who is after I don't know the name exactly Pakorn I guess who is inturn a Mafia, who went missing a year back. Pakorn did something in underground world and he happened to use my Company and details which got leaked to Viper. Viper is believing that somehow I am connected to Pakorn so he is after me but I didn't knew he is trying to kill me. He said now rolling a new bandage around my arm.

Thanks for saving me. Ohm said all of a sudden which reminds me of innocent Ohm who I knew.

Why did you attend the meeting if you are not a member of Mafia? I asked out of curiosity I mean I was scared holding my life every second of those 2 hours and there Ohm looked professional as if he was a Member.

Don't ask questions. You don't wanna know. He said and I remember this dialogue which I said years back to him. He clearly wants to take his revenge on me.

I won't accept your Thanks. I said now sitting straight on the bed.

What else do you want me to do Mr Korapat?

Dude are you for real? I literally saved your life by taking the bullet. No one will do that for you but I did. You can't just solve everything by a simple Thanks. I said now sitting in Indian style.

Exactly no one would do that. I wonder what made you to take the bullet? He asked being Dangerous close to my Face. I broke the eye contact sucking the corner of my lower lip thinking why I took the bullet. I mean I just can't let him die just because he choose to look down on me infront of everyone.

Anyways. Take rest till you heal. I brought everything a Man needs so if you still want something. Just message me I'll get you.

Do you mean that I am staying here? In this House?

Yes. Even if you deny it but the fact is that you are now Viper's Target since you tried to save me. And from now on I don't want anyone to suffer because of me. He said and eventually walked towards the large Mirror wearing expensive Tuxedo making his hairstyle.

Then I remember how cute he used to look when he had those bands and nerdy glasses on. I remember the curiosity he used to have , the smile he used have on his face he used to carry charm and a lot of mixed emotions on that face but now only a lifeless cold expression. My eyes meet his eyes in the mirror and I looked everywhere except him.

He left the room.

Why would I be Viper's Target when he is clearly after you? I whispered to no one.

Ohm's POV

OHMMMMMMM....(Nanon screaming)

Watch your Back (Nanon pushing Ohm)