20. Sweet Revenge

NANON's POV

Sir.....Can I come in? I asked before he could get out of the car.

Why?

I mean you have a lot of work to handle. I want to give a helping hand. I mean which employee wants their Boss to overwork- I was cut off in the middle as he walked out of the car I was cursing at his back till he gestured to get in. I immediately parked the car taking all the curses back.
.

I took a cold  shower after a long day. Applied some body lotion on my skin, combing my wet Hair with my fingers.

I was not suprised with the clothes of my size which Ohm brought for me, placed neatly in the cupboard. That day he made sure to get everything a Man needs but I didn't knew that I will be that Man it's just that he has all things related to me in his house.

Bossy Bitch. What does he think of himself? Want me to move into his house? Yeah I am his personal secretary but I won't agree to get involved in his Personal life.

But I don't mind tho- I have always dreamed about having my own room filled with luxury , branded clothes, PS5 , most importantly a Soft and king sized bed I thought to myself patting the bed and then rolling on to it.

Even if I am rich and once had all these things but I was in a place that everything was mine but wasn't. Anyways a child of divorced parents can never get unconditional love once the true blooded heir is born. I am just a loyal Dog to my family. I thought to myself looking at the Chandelier.

"Can I even live in a house which can be mine? Can I ever find someone who will love me unconditionally? Can I have a family which can be called Mine?" I guess I am asking too much when I walk on broken glass pieces everyday.  I smiled hopelessly with the random thoughts roaming in my mind.

After some relaxation , I decided to get back to work, I walked into the hall where Ohm was already sitting on PC chair with Saturn asleep on his torso.

Sir, you want me to place her on the sofa? He gestured his hand in NO. So I decided to work on Laptop.

After a while.

Korapat......

Huh? Yes sir? You need anything? I asked, he pointed his fingers on Candy who is half asleep. He moved his lips asking me to take her. I put my laptop aside and walked towards Ohm taking the baby back she started crying in her half sleep but somehow I calmed her walking here and there, I saw Ohm cracking his neck bones and knuckles before focusing on his work. I was having trouble to put Candy to sleep as she keeps waking up and crying as soon as I put her down.

So, I decided to carry her in my arms walking in the garden in cool Breeze to put her sleep. I sat on the bench silently making sure that she should not wake up but fortunately she was in deep sleep, my arms were aching by continuous baby lifting.

I pulled my legs up resting her on my thighs then streching my arms. It took me a second to fall in love with the tiny pink girl sleeping clenching my t tight in her small fist.

God , I am not going anywhere! I whispered near her cheeks she slowly let my t go but then clenching my finger tight. The peace I had watching her sleep my heart was melting like ice cream she was too cute to handle. I was hopelessly lost in the cuteness she was holding and I was being whipped human for her.

At this one thing I am jealous of Ohm Pawat for having an angel like daughter. Not me having sudden thoughts of running away with the baby. I hugged her to my heart stroking her tiny hairs placing small kisses on her head.
.

I placed her in the cardle then walking to check on Ohm who already dozed off on the desk itself.

I saw how Ohm was sleeping with his mouth open just like his daughter.