31. Love to hate you.

Ohm's POV

I am trying hard to get a nice sleep but no I was scared, scared of loosing something which was precious to me.

Dadaaa.... She called wrapping her arms around my neck giving smooches on my face.

Indeed children are so precious to their parents, never in my life I can imagine a day without my Saturn. But how? How can they abandoned their only son when they used to love me so much? Tears started rolling down my eyes something was off my gut was feeling it.

Dadaa.... Cry- Crying? My Baby asked looking in my eyes.

No baby..... Dadaaa so is too strong to cry. Isn't it? I said smiling.

Ummm..... She said softly playing with my hair.

Do you know you have grandparents?

Gran- Gran... What?

Someone who can love you just like me. Someone who can love me like you. Who will play with you 24/7 beside you.

Like..... Papa?

Yeah.... Like Papa. Maybe more than Papa. I said trying to convince her the person who she is calling Papa isn't her Papa. Developing attached feeling towards a man who takes feelings as forsaken isn't worth of my child's love cause one day he should leave like always.

No one can love Saturn more than Ohm Pawat and I bet no one can love Saturn more than Nanon korapat either. He said walking into my room behind me.

PAPAAA.... Saturn jumped in my arms with excitement spreading her arms to Nanon, he took her into his arms matching dimples like her kissing her dimples.

Right Baby...?? He asked again she was jumping with excitement trying to communicate with him in her alien language which I can understand.

Why are you here? I asked him when he made an eye contact with me.

To take her with me so that you can sleep. He said hugging her tight.

Oh... Please go away. I am so used to your acting skills.

Go away? You were not saying that in the morning? Infact pulling me so close to you. He whispered walking towards me.

Bullshit... I rather die than doing that.

Look who is acting now? Oh stop pretending as if you didn't liked it. Your cum said it everything like how much you liked it.

Huh? What are you even talking about? I asked frowning cause what the bullshit he is talking?

Do I really need to mention it again?

I pulled his collar towards me but then Saturn was staring at me.

I am already dealing with so much in my head now don't try to mess with me, leave my daughter and butt off like you always do. Don't try to involve in me and my personal life specially my daughter. Don't you dare to get close to her and the Papa drama you are doing to play a game with me.

I suggest you to quit it right now. Cause I don't have any patience to deal with her in your absence when you leave like always.

Leave? Did I ever leave? I was always here, standing right where I was. It was you who choose to run away when things get complicated or out of your hands. It's you not me. And trust me feelings are really a joke to me but not the love and connection which I have with your daughter.

One thing.... one thing I love about you is your daughter Pawat. I mean look how cute she is to be your daughter. And it's too late for me to turn my back when she is calling me Papa.