22. You hide

What is your problem Dew? Just let me work in peace. Tu says whining as Dew pointing out grammar mistakes.

Baby I am just helping you out.

Then why don't you type on your own?

If you say so.....Dew started typing while Tu was chuckling from beside as Dew was being overly whipped for her.

Guys do you hear crying sounds? Drake asked frowning his thick eyebrows moving his chair to the middle.

Everyone stayed silent to listen but no there was no crying sounds.

One more word from that trash mouth, I will cut your hair says Tay.... almost throwing his pen which Drake dodged it.

"Hence proved P Tay is ageing since he couldn't hit the 6ft figure" Drake said pointing his hands in the air New chuckles from the side as he saw Tay making faces to annoy Drake.

But then suddenly the site made them to drop their jaws as they saw their Boss walking in holding a crying baby in his arms completely ignoring Nanon behind him.

Tay bowed first to show his respect then everyone followed which Ohm clearly ignored waking into his cabin..

Tay looked at Nanon gesturing about the baby.

She is his daughter! Nanon lip signed..
.

Sir , These are the files you asked for Tay said eyes dotting on the cute little baby sitting on the desk grabbing things while making baby sounds.

I didn't asked for any files Mr Tay. You may leave. Ohm said.
.

"Thung"

What? Ohm asked looking at his cabin door.

He he he....Drake smiled awkwardly at Ohm , when Ohm looked back at his screen Drake looked back at the group who are peeking at the door encouraging Drake to meet Ohm.

Sir. Drake called out.

Yes. Ohm whispered not paying attention to Drake.

Sir. Drake called again eyes fixed on the baby.

What? Ohm said looking at Drake who is busy smiling looking at the baby.

Drake you want anything?

No...Drake says Ohm raised his eye brows.

I-I mean yes.... About this documentary...

I have already checked day before yesterday and you were the one who made sure to take my approval for it. Ohm says.

Did I already did that....Oh- Yeah yes I did. Sir.

.
.
.

Why are you still standing here? Ohm asked after a while

Ye-Yes sir I am leaving.....Drake turned but then he looked back at Ohm.

Is that your Daughter? Sir.

You have any doubts? Ohm asked again now pointing towards Candy and then to himself.
.

As soon as Drake left the place Tu entered tripping on her feet as the group pushed her into the cabin.

Ohm looks at Tu who was smiling awkwardly thinking what to speak.

Miss Tu can I know why you all fighting to get into my Cabin? Ohm asked pointing towards the door where everyone standing behind the door slowly now moving away.

I-I don't know sir. She says looking back.

So it's your turn to visit my daughter? Ohm asked, Tu scratched the back of her neck raising her eyebrows at Nanon who was standing at the corner internally laughing at the hide and seek drama.