5. CEO

Author POV

Good Morning Mr Tanapon. Tay said in his usual tone which woke up us all from sits.

Hmm. I will visit the office since Sir is on leave for two day. Mr Tanapon said in his coldest tone walking into Ohm's cabin where he net with the new person yet he knows him pretty well since he was once played an important role in Ohm's life.

Nanon's POV

Nanon Korapat huh? He asked raising his eye brows.

Yes. Mr Tanapon. I said in my usual tone with the person I saw in left the other day. He was wearing a grey suit hair up silver rings and Rolex watch.

Have you done with calling people about making deals? He asked taking a seat infront of CEO's chair turing the PC towards him going through some offices stuff.

Emm- I am tryna have some talk- in a well...I was thinking to make words cause who the fuck can complete the work in couple of days.

Have you or not ? The question is very simple don't make it complicated with your silly reasons. He said eyes stick on the screen.

Em- No. I replied straight.

Okay. Let me help you. We have to done with this till tomorrow. I guess you don't know well how to deal with this stuff in a correct way since you are new here.

Well that's very nice of you buddy. I got excited forgetting the personal he has.

P. P Perth that's what you are allowed to call me. I am just worried about Ohm if you are not done with your work it's loss for the company and eventually it will be a great loss to Ohm and I can't just sit still knowing things which cause damage to Ohm. He said now checking me out from top to bottom. Huh...Dude is indicating me but I don't want to get into fight with this dude right infront of me cause this company pay me well. I'd do this fucking job for 3 months till I get a handsome and fucking screw him and his boss. I sighed talking the seat beside him continuously calling people about the deal we made atleast he is nice with me coming to work.

It took us almost 13 hours to complete the work with the breaks in between. I signed heavily streching my back and hands done with the work.

Thanks dude. I basically screamed showing my hand for an high five which he clearly ignored giving me that coldest look with that big eyes. How I wish to pull those eye balls from his eye sockets with my bare hands. I thought to myself giving high five to myself with my other hand.

Have you gone through Ohm's personal details? He asked keeping the things in dusk.

No. I replied. He turned around.

Did you just say No. He is your boss and you know how much it takes to be his secretary? He is you life. He said almost screaming on my face then getting back to his coolest attitude.

I am warning you. I don't know how you selected you for this post by authorities but if you do anything.....Anything which cause him damage financially , physically and mentally I swear I don't hesitate to put you behind the bars. He said pointing his index towards me leaving the room.

But why did Ohm took leave? I asked out of curiosity literally gulping down my hot temper.

You don't have to know that. And that Mr Pawat for you. You don't have any right to call him that.

Well I have all the right because I am his personal secretary which means I need to know everything about him. I said walking towards him bending to face him flexing my dimples.

I think you know me pretty well huh? I think you did a whole ass investigation on me. If yes. You also may know what else I can do when my temper kicks in. And I don't really hesitate to stand behind the bars which is not new for me. I replied with a smirk.
You know I'm a pretty singer too like you are.

Nanon singing
You should see me in the crown... Your
Silence is my favourite sound
Watch me make'em bow one by one by ONE.....

How do you know that I sing? He whispered almost in a shock.

Well. I did some pretty investigation too. Remember P Perth my attitude depends on how the way you behave with me. Emm coming to think about it I do like that pretty cold attitude of yours. And come on tell me where is Ohm and why he is on leave? Come on split it out. He is my life after all duh! I said pressing on the word life throwing his dialogue on his face in most sarcastic way.

Probably at his home....He likes to be alone , enjoying his personal space when he gets exhausted with the work. Perth said ignoring the eye contact at this rate I could clearly say he hates me with his guts.

Oh I see. And can you tell me what all I need to do? I asked folding my arms cause this guy is very much useful for me.

Ain't your secratary to serve you! He said now leaving the room.

Then I thought what could be the dangerous legal affairs he deals with ? Or maybe ilegal affairs. Anyways let me just not jump in the conclusions we never know what goes in people mind.

I am really looking forward to work with Ohm. He is my old friend afterall. I thought to myself taking a seat on the sofa.

TC