1 - Trouble at home

"Theo get up now, I have to go and you'll be late. If you come home late, you can get up early for school."

"Dad i told you so many times the bus was late. Do you want me to walk 30 minutes ?."

"Stand up now! I'll drive you to school now. After school you can come to the station we gonna drive home together then."

"What? No dad, i wanna go outside with some friends after school we wanna eat at the new restaurant."

"I think you had enough time with your friends yesterday. You came home at 1 am, you didn't call me so i could pick you up, i was worried. Theo you are 14 years old you can't just do whatever you want."

"That's not fair! Leave my room now."

"Stand up now or i will carry you out!"

10 Minutes later

Tim waited in the kitchen for his son, so they can leave.

"Theo come on now we have to go! We gonna be late." called Tim in the direction of Theo's room

"i'm ready now dad but can i maybe wear your new nikes to school? Please dad." He looked at his dad with a big smile.

Tim was confused, ten minutes ago his son could kill him bc he woke him up after a long night.

"But i wear a size bigger than you?"

"No, that's okay i'm wearing thick socks. So can i wear them?"

"Yeah do it but hurry up now, i wanna go now."

Theo put the shoes from his dad on and they finally can leave. Tim drives his son to school and reminds him to come to the police station after school.