26 - Movie Night went wrong

While the film was playing, Theo often went to the toilet to check his messages. The third time Theo went to the toilet, Tim also got up and followed Theo. "Theo what is going on that you have to go to the toilet so often?" Tim asked his son with a skeptical look. Theo turns around "I just have to go to the toilet a lot or am I not allowed to?" he said back. Tim crossed his arms "Of course you can go to the bathroom but I don't think you need the toilet that much. Are you still mad because I talked with Tamara about the ice cream ?" He asked his son.
Theo seemed mad "I was not mad because of this. Dad just accept that I don't like Tamara just because you do." Theo said and wanted to go back to the cinema. "Can you at least tell me why Theo? She and Lucy do their best to please you, but no matter what they do, you don't like it" Tim grew louder as Theo walked forward faster. Theo stopped and turned around "Do their best? They just trying to be nice because i'm your son I know they don't care about me. Tamara acts like you are her dad but you're not. She is not family and will never be. Be happy with them but I won't. Leave me alone" Theo said very angry and went to the floor to wait there till the movie is done. Tim left Theo alone so he could calm down.

Theo sat on one of the stairs and took out his phone and there was a new message from Charlie. "Hello :) Sorry for the late answer my dad came home and we actually spent some time together. How is ur day? - Charlie" Theo smiled, he was happy that Charlie finally texted him.
"It's all good. I'm glad you had some time with your dad. I'm in the cinema rn with my dad and his girlfriend but it's shit I just wanna go home." Theo texted back. He put his phone down. He thought about this fight with his dad.

"Hey Tamara I just wanna go out and check if everything is okay with them" Lucy said quietly and stood up to go to the bathrooms.
She could see Tim standing there in the floor. "Hey what is wrong?" She asked him.
Tim turned around "Oh it's all okay just another fight with Theo. I don't know what's going on with him and why he has such a problem with you and Tamara." Tim explained to Lucy. She had worried look "I can't tell you what's wrong with him and I actually thought that things have gotten better now, at least between me and him. I think it's just hard for him to accept that his dad has someone new in his life." Lucy said and put her hands on Tim hands.
Tim looked desperate "Maybe you are right. It doesn't feel like that he tries at least. I don't say he has to love you both so much but that he could be a little bit nicer." He said.
"Give him some time it will be better" Lucy said and smiled, she tried to cheer Tim up.

After the film was over, the three of them came out of the hall. Theo was already waiting in the hallway. "This was such a good movie and a nice evening." Tamara said and smiled. "You're right it! Okay then see you guys I hope you had fun too." Lucy said and waved over to Theo and gave Tim a kiss. Theo said nothing and walked to the car.

When they got to the car, they both got in and drove back home. The two didn't speak a word to each other. Theo turned towards the window and put his hand over his mouth, he could feel his tears running down. Trying not to make a noise, which wasn't possible for Theo because he couldn't stop the tears. Tim looked over to Theo and could see and feel that his son was crying. He pulled over into a parking space and turned off the car. Tim turned in Theo's direction "Hey talk to me, what is going on?" He asked his son. Hoping that Theo will finally talk to him. It took Theo a few minutes before he finally turned to his dad.