18 - Time together

Tim was sitting on the couch when he got a text from Lucy "Theo's still alive?" she texted. Tim laughed lightly, he texted her back "He survived :D dinner tomorrow? only us" Tim asked her, Lucy answered directly with a yes.

Theo came out of his room and wanted to get the charger from his controller. "Theo wait a minute please. I'm going out with Lucy tomorrow. Can I leave you alone for a few hours without you messing around?" He asked his son, Theo nodded and said "You could just ask me normal" after that he just went to his room again. Tim looked on the internet where he could have dinner with Lucy tomorrow, after that he went to bed.

The next morning, Tim drove Theo to school and then to work, where he met Lucy. "Good morning, do you know where you want to eat tonight? Otherwise I have an idea" Tim asked her, Lucy thought for a moment "No, let's take yours" She said with a smile on her face. "Perfect, I'll pick you up at 7 pm tonight" Tim said and went to the locker room.

Tim's shift was over, he rushed home to get ready. He kept changing his clothes because he wasn't satisfied until he finally found something. He went to the living room to put his shoes on, Theo came too. "I have to go now Theo, you know what I told you and also no friends here tonight. If something happens just call me, when it is very important." Tim said to him. Theo leaned against the door frame and looked at his dad. "Why you just looking me?" Tim laughed "How does your father look?" He asked his son. "hmm for an old dad you look good" Theo said and laughed, Tim stood up and hit Theo lightly on the shoulder "One day you will wish you could look like me" He smiled. Tim walked out "Bye Theo, love you".

Tim drove to Lucy's apartment to pick her up, he got out to greet Lucy. "You look beautiful in that dress" Tim said and kissed her on the cheek, she smiled "Thank you". The two got in the car and drove off. "So where are we going to eat today?" Lucy asked Tim, he looked at her with a smile "You will see when we are there" He said.
When Tim drove into the parking lot, Lucy could see where the two are. "Wait, I once told you that I love it here but never had time to eat here again" Lucy said and looked at Tim, he nodded "Yes and I remembered that so I thought it would be nice here" He explained.

They went into the restaurant and ordered something to drink. Lucy smiled the whole time "Look it's so pretty here, I love it" She said "That's true" Tim answered. After a while they ordered their food. "How is Tamara doing? After she sprained something last week or something?" Tim asked Lucy, she puts her drink down "Oh she is better, it still hurt but it's okay" Lucy said, Tim answered "That's good". "But know that you ask, did Theo said something about his wounds again?" Lucy asked Him, Tim thought for a second "No nothing but I wanted to ask him again, just to check up if everything's okay" He said.

The waiter brought her food and they started to eat. "Wow that's really good, i'm surprised" Tim said, Lucy smiled "It is right?!". After they've eaten, they order another drink to talk and spend some time. "Have you thought about whether we should tell the others and especially grey?" Lucy asked Tim, he looked at her "To be honest I have no idea. We should definitely do it soon but right now I don't know how and when." Tim explained, Lucy agreed with him.

After some time Tim paid for the food and they went back to the car. Tim drove Lucy back to her apartment and walked her to the door, He took her hands "It was really beautiful tonight, the restaurant and just that we could spend some time together and alone" Tim smiled and Lucy too "Yes you are right, I enjoyed the time" Lucy said and kissed Tim. "Good night, see you tomorrow" Tim said and walked to his car.

Lucy went into her apartment, where Tamara was already waiting for her, she stood up "And? Was it good? What restaurant did he choose?" Tamara asked Lucy.
Lucy got herself something to drink "It was such a beautiful dinner and he choose one of my favorite restaurants, which I told him about a few months ago" She said. "So he remembered that, how sweet" Tamara smiled.

Lucy sat down on the couch "But i'm so tired, it was a long day but with a pretty ending" She smiled. "How old is his son again?" Tamara asked Lucy "14 but I think it's his birthday soon, Why?" She answered "No idea somehow I was interested in how old Tim was when his son was born" Tamara explained. "Oh yes I think he was pretty young when Theo was born, 25 or something like that" Lucy said.

Lucy stood up and walked to her room "Okay I really need some sleep now, night Tamara" Lucy said and went to bed.
When Tim came home, Theo was already asleep on the couch. He let him sleep there and then went to bed.