31 - maybe a good day

It's tuesday morning, Tim woke up before Lucy and Theo. He turned around and looked at Lucy who opened her eyes. "Good morning" He said to her "Morning" She smiled. "I have to wake up Theo, after that we can make some pancakes" Tim said and got up, Lucy nodded and smiled.
Tim walked over to Theos room, he knocked at the door and went in. "Hey buddy, you have to wake up and get ready for school." Tim said and sat on Theos bed. He turned around "Dad I don't think I can go to school today" Theo said, Tim looked at his son "Theo please, we don't have time for arguing now." His dad said. Tim stood up and went to the kitchen "Stand up Theo and get ready" He said. Theo just stayed in his bed.
Lucy got up too and went to the kitchen, she saw that Theo was still in his bed. "Theo come I think breakfast is ready" She said and hoped Theo will get up. But there was no chance.
Lucy came in the kitchen "Oh that smells good" she smiled at Tim. "Yes right, i'm gonna go get Theo" He said.
"Come on now Theo, get up" Tim said to his son. "Dad I said I can't go today" Theo said with a tired voice. "I'm tired too Theo, we have to sleep earlier but you have to go to school." Tim said and got serious. "I'm not tired I just really can't" Theo said again and turned around. Tim rolled his eyes, he walked over to Theos bed and ripped the blanket off him. "Okay okay i get up" Theo said and went to the bathroom. Tim smiled because it worked. After Theo got ready he went to the kitchen "Morning Theo, here some pancakes" Lucy said and handed him the pancakes over. Theo sat down at the table "Thank you but i'm not hungry" He said. Tim looked at his son "You need to eat something Theo" he told him, Theo didn't say anything, he stood up and got some water. "It's alright i'm just not hungry" He said and sat down again.
After they finished breakfast they went to the car.

"Theo i'm gonna pick you up after school, see you." Tim said while Theo got out of the car "Okay, bye" he said and walked to the entrance.
He saw Noah in the hallway "Hey what's up? You didn't answer my message yesterday?!" Noah asked Theo, he shrugged his shoulders "yeah my dad took my phone. Don't ask please." was all he said to Noah. After that they went to their first class. Theo was really quiet in class, he just looked out the window. "Theo can you answer question number 4?" His teacher asked him, he didn't react. "Theo?" He asked again. Theo looked at him "No, sorry" he answered but his teacher didn't stop. "You can try it, it's okay if it's wrong." His teacher said but Theo didn't answer the question "No i can't" he said with a serious tone and the teacher left him alone after it. After class Theo went to the lockers to get his books, when he turned to the right he saw Charlie coming towards him. "Hey Theo, how are you? Is your phone broken or do you just hate me?" He asked him, because Theo couldn't answer Charlie's texts. "Oh no, my dad just took my phone but i will get it back today haha." Theo smiled awkwardly. "You can come over again? It was nice last time." Charlie asked him. Theo wanted to but he thinks about the situation in the park, that Charlie hangs out with Nick. "Charlie I just have to ask you this but are you friends with Nick?" Theo asked Charlie, he wanted to know it. Charlie looked confused "No Theo, he's an ass I just needed something but it was the only time. But why is it so important?" He asked back. Theo thought for a second "It's just I had a hard time with him, i can explain it another time but I just can't hang out with anyone who is a friend from Nick, i'm sorry." he tried to explain to Charlie. "Don't say sorry, it's okay. I gotta go to the next to class and text me if you wanna hang out again, bye." Charlie said and walked away. Theo was relieved that Charlie is not friends with Nick. He also went to his next class.

School is out and Theo went to the parking lot where is dad picks him up. Theo sat down in the bench, because Tim wasn't there yet.
He flinched slightly when someone leaned on his shoulders, he turned his head around and saw Charlie. "you scared me Charlie haha" Theo said, Charlie sat next to him. "Why you waiting here?" He asked Theo "for my dad to pick me up. He's just too late." He answered. "Just drive the bus then?" Charlie laughed. "No you don't know my dad. If he comes and don't see me here i'm dead. It's a hard time haha we fight all the time." Theo explained. "Oh alright I understand" Charlie smiled. He looked at Theo "The blue eyes you have, reminds me of the ocean." Charlie said, while looking at Theo's eyes. Theo blushed a little "Oh really. I don't know if I like them, they remind me of my mother." He looked away. "They are beautiful" Charlie said and also looked away. They didn't say a word anymore and just sat there in silence. Charlie leaned his knee closer to Theos knee. They both smiled.
Theo saw his dad's car and got up pretty fast "Oh my dad is there. I will text you when I can, bye Charlie." Theo said and walked to the car. "Bye Theo" Charlie said and looked at him.