23 - The boy

It's friday morning and Tim is already up, getting ready for work. He went into Theo's room and saw that he was still lying in bed "Theo wake up, come on last day and then it's weekend." Theo turns to the other side but then finally gets up.
"Dad is it okay when I do something with Noah after school and maybe sleep at his house tomorrow?" Theo asked while they both get in the car "Sure, just be home at 6pm today and about tomorrow we talk at dinner alright?!" Tim said and Theo nodded.
When the two arrived at the school, Theo got out and went to school and Tim drove to work.

Tim arrived at work where he met Lucy in the parking lot. "Good morning" She said and walked over to Tim, he took her hand for a moment, but then let go. "Hey, any plans for the weekend?" Tim asked Lucy, she thought for a moment "Nope I don't think so, why?" Lucy asked. He looked at her "Theo is sleeping at his friend house tomorrow, so we'd finally be all alone and won't be disturbed" He explained, Lucy smiled "Sounds good, so tomorrow at your house?!" She asked, Tim answered with a yes and a big smile.

At Theo's school
Theo and Noah were standing at their lockers, talking about the weekend and what they want to do. "So I thought maybe we could get some snacks and drinks and we can play this new game i got" Noah said but he noticed that Theo wasn't really listening. Theo looked past Noah and saw the boy he also saw in the mall. "Theo?" Noah asked but he didn't react. "Hey" The boy walked past them, Noah turned around but didn't say anything "Hi" Theo said. They smiled at each other and then the boy went to the classroom. "What do you have to do with Charlie?" Noah asked him, Theo looked at him "I don't know we just said Hi". Theo turned around to see if he can see Charlie but he was already gone. "Okay so yes my dad said we talk at dinner about tomorrow but I think he will say yes" Theo explained and packed his things. Noah walked to their next class, Theo stopped "You can go don't wait for me I will just go to the toilet" Noah nodded and walked away.

Theo's Pov
I take out my phone and look up at insta if I can find Charlie there, maybe he is friends with anyone I follow, but nothing. I walked into the bathroom and wanted to wash my hands when i heard someone opened the door, it was Charlie. "Oh hey" he said to me, I turned around "Hey". Why I am so nervous oh god. "I think I saw you in the mall with your dad right?" Charlie asked me "Oh yes I didn't realize it was you in that moment" I said and maybe that was an explanation why I literally stared at him. Now we just looked at each other, actually, such silence is always uncomfortable but somehow this is different. "Okay I think I have to go now to my next class, see you" He said and walked out "Yes bye" I said. I waited two minutes and then walked out and went to my class.

After school Theo and Noah drove to the city with the bus to eat there something and just to spend some time. "You still didn't tell me how the talk with your dad was" Noah said to Theo, while they sat down at one of the benches. "It was good and I think or just hope he understands me more" Theo said but Noah felt that he don't really want to talk about it. "Did you met this girl yet? The one who lives with Lucy?" Noah asked, Theo rolled his eyes "Yes I did but I don't know if I like her. Look it's just it feels like she acts that my dad is like a dad to her? I don't know how to explain but she was so happy to see him and then asked when they can make pancakes again and then she asked me about school, god please." Theo explained and Noah could tell, that he don't really like Tamara yet. "Maybe you both need some time that you can know each other better and stuff" Noah tried to cheer Theo a little bit up about that topic. "We will see. I gonna go home now, need a things to do and have to be there for dinner. I will text you what my dad says" Theo drove with the bus home and Noah spend some more time in the mall.

When Theo came home he still had some time till his dad get home, so he cleaned his room and took a shower. After that he played some video games while he was waiting for Tim.
Tim arrived at home and went to the kitchen where he put his stuff down. Theo heard that his dad is home and walked to the kitchen. "Hey dad" He said and and sat down on the stool at the counter, Tim turned around "Hey, you good?" He asked his son "Yes just wanna ask if you thought about it that I can sleep at Noah's house tomorrow?" Theo asked his dad again. "Oh yes, it's okay. I trust you Theo that everything is gonna be okay." Tim said and hopes that Theo doesn't screw things up. "Yes dad, me and Noah just wanna chill and play this new game".

The two cooked together for the first time in a long time and eat together for dinner. After that they both watched TV in the living room and Theo went to his room after a hour. At this day nothing really happened anymore, they just went both to bed and slept.