2 - Seeing Lucy again

Tim arrives at the police station and sees that Lucy is back from her vacation. They both are a little bit nervous because before lucy's vacation started, the two kissed and haven't had any contact since.

"Hey Lucy, how was your vacation?" He nervously asked.

"Oh hi, it was good but too short." She smiled and walked away to the changing room.

Tim went after her, grabbed her shoulder and asked her if they wanted to do something tonight after their shift.

"Sure, why not? What do you think about?" She asked with a little smile on her face.

"What about the new restaurant? I heard about it and wanted to try it."

"Okay, that's sound good. Mhm 7 pm ?" Lucy ask.

"Yes, that's good. See you at the restaurant."

Tim walked away with a little smile. He has a new Rookie so the two of them don't drive together anymore.

Tim and his rookie are driving through the streets until he suddenly sees his son, who should be at school right now. He stops and telling his Rookie to stay there.

"Theo hey, what are you doing here? You supposed to be in school right now!"

"Dad are you following me now? I thought u have to work." Theo said.

"I am at work right now, this is my route here. That doesn't even matter, tell me why you are not in school."

"The canceled the last class so i wanted to go to the store to get something to drink."

"So your last class was about to be 3 hours?" Tim asked his son with a skeptical look.

"Oh yes i mean the last two classes. I don't why the teacher is sick or something."

In this moment Tim realized that he told his son to be at the station after school. What about Lucy? Tim wanted to stay home today his son won't go outside. He forgot it when he asked Lucy for the date.

"Okay Theo listen to me. I think i have to work a bit longer today so here a 20 dollars get something to eat and drink. After that you will go home and stay there. I'm seriously Theo you won't go out with your friends tonight or you will be in trouble.. again."

"Ok so i'm home alone till u get home? Nice dad see u later."

"Bye Theo, i love you."

Theo walked to the shop and got some food and drinks for tonight. Tim and his rookie ended their shift after a few missions, none of them were exciting.

When the two arrived at the police station, Tim got ready and then drove to the restaurant.