25 - Confused

It's sunday morning and Theo woke up pretty early today. He got his phone an checked out his messages, there was just one from his dad saying good night and that he can pick him up. After that, Theo checked out his instagram and he saw that Charlie texted him. "Hello:)" texted Charlie and Theo didn't know what to do. "Good morning" Was what Theo texted back. After that Noah woke up and they went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

After they finished eating, Theo got a message from his dad saying he will pick him up in 20 minutes. So Theo packs all his things and then says goodbye to Noah.

Theo walked out of the house and went to the car, where Tim was already waiting for him. "Hey dad" Theo said and get in the car. "Morning, did you already have breakfast?" Tim asked his son, Theo nodded.
When they arrived at home, they both went in. Theo went to his room to put his stuff away, after that he went to the living room and sat on the couch. He put his phone out and checked his messages. There was this message from Charlie. "How is your weekend?" he asked Theo. "It's good, i just came home. How is yours?" Theo answered. He saw that Charlie read his message directly. "It's okay, i'm just alone my dad is gone with some friends. Great weekend with my dad, when he's not even home :/" was Charlie's answer. "Oh i'm sorry, that's not fair" Theo texted Charlie back. After that Charlie didn't read the message from Theo.

"Theo, Lucy and Tamara are asking if we wanna go and watch this new movie at the cinema, what do you think?" Tim sat next to Theo on the couch. Theo thought for a moment "Yes why not. So Tamara is there too?" He asked his dad, Tim looked at him "Yes she will be there like I said, she and Lucy asked us" Tim explained. Theo only replied with a quiet mhm.

On the way to the cinema, Theo kept checking his phone to see if Charlie was texting him, but there was not a single message from him. "Why you so much on your phone? Are you waiting for someone's message mhm?" Tim asked his son and laughed a bit. Theo looked over to his dad "No dad, it's just a long way to the cinema it's boring" Theo said annoyed. He hates it when his dad makes jokes like this.

When they arrived at the cinema, Lucy and Tamara were already there. "Heyyy you both, it's so nice that you guys said yes!" Lucy said with a big smile and welcomed Tim and Theo. Tim smiled "Yes you're right, i'm also really excited for this movie" he said and took Lucy's hand as they all walked into the cinema.
They all got some snacks and sat down in the floor because they have to wait till the movie starts. "Tim you remember last time you were with Lucy and when you both came home you did this ice cream with these special sugar drops on top? You have to do it again or tell me where to get it, it was the best thing ever" Tamara smiled "Oh yes I remember it was good" Tim laughed. Theo rolled his eyes and put out his phone checking again for a message but still nothing. "Theo can you please put your phone away. You can talk with us we don't bite don't worry" Tim said and laughed. Theo didn't think it was funny at all. "Why? You guys just talk about stuff where I wasn't with you." He said annoyed. "Just say that and we talk about other things, you don't need to be annoyed because of that." Tim said back wondering why his son reacted like that. "You could know that. The movie is about to start, don't worry after that you guys can go home and make some ice cream" Theo said and walked to the room to watch the movie. Tim was confused he didn't know what's going on. Tamara just looked at Lucy, with a confused face.