Chapter 18

Xiao Zhan looked at his watch and said, "Let's start boarding then" he raised his head and smiled, "Wishing everyone a pleasant flight."

"Thank you, Captain Xiao. Have a pleasant flight"

Li Hongmian returned to the front cabin door and informed the passengers, while the rest of the cabin crew returned to their positions. Wang Yibo, who was the last one, turned around and happened to catch Xiao Zhan looking at him. He glanced at Song Li, who was on Xiao Zhan's left, and whispered, "Major, have a pleasant flight."

Xiao Zhan didn't expect him to address him that way and felt a little embarrassed. After a moment's pause, he said, "Have a pleasant flight, see you on the announcement."

"Okay." Wang Yibo turned and left. Xiao Zhan watched him take his position near the front cabin door before turning around and saying, "Let's go, let's go back."

"I must say, Xiao laoshi, I didn't expect that" Song Li leaned in and whispered to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan didn't know what he was up to this time and gave him a side glance. Song Li teasingly smiled and said, "So Yibo ge is so sweet in private. Calling you 'Major' is quite special. It's really making me feel overwhelmed by the sweetness."

That didn't sound like something he made up. Xiao Zhan silently commented, but he maintained a calm demeanor and closed the cockpit door, saying, "The sweetness has nothing to do with you. Why are you getting overwhelmed?"

"Oh, possessiveness is kicking in." Song Li returned to the co-pilot seat, rolled his eyes, and said, "I lack love, I feel sour, am I overwhelmed enough?"

Xiao Zhan took off his cap, hung it up, and smiled as he turned his head, "Hmm."

"Dear passengers, welcome aboard Sichuan Airlines flight 3U8314 from Chengdu to Lhasa. The doors will be closing soon. Please double-check your tickets or boarding passes. To ensure flight safety, please switch your mobile phones and other electronic devices to flight mode or turn them off."

The scenery outside the window began to move, and Wang Yibo recalled his first time on an airplane. At that time, Chengdu Shuangliu Airport hadn't been expanded yet, and it was much smaller than it is now. The terminal building was not as grand as it is now. He was only six years old back then, before starting elementary school, and his parents took him on a trip to the capital.

He still remembered that it was his father who carried him to the boarding gate. Because the gate was downstairs, quite far away, and it was early in the morning, he hadn't fully woken up and yawned all the way. His father was always efficient, and he didn't let him walk himself, jokingly saying, "Wang Yibo, why are you so delicate? Can't handle getting up early, can't handle walking too much. I think you'll be an Omega in the future."

He got angry at that time and said, "No way! I'm an Alpha."

His father said, "Forget it, just look at your pale little face. You're not an Alpha."

His father rarely spoke so much and entertained him all the way. He was mad for many days and ignored his father.

Now thinking back, it was really prophetic.

Wang Yibo looked at his face through the window, and the plane took off.

Xiao Zhan used to say that he had fair skin, and many people agreed. At first, he was dissatisfied and went out to sunbathe on sunny days, hoping to tan into a healthy wheat color. But instead of getting darker, he got sunburned. His face turned as red as a monkey's butt, itchy and unable to scratch. It took a whole three months to recover.

Later, he stopped bothering, thinking, "What's wrong with being fair? Who said Alphas couldn't have fair skin, it's superficial." And then, he stopped bothering about everything, unable to bother about anything. He differentiated into an Omega, and he could only choose to become an art troupe soldier when he enlisted. Becoming a pilot was even more out of the question for an Omega.