Chapter 22

"Dear passengers, your flight 3U8314 has landed at Chengdu Shuangliu Airport. Please remember to take all your belongings with you when disembarking. Your checked luggage can be collected at the baggage claim area in the terminal building. Thank you for choosing Sichuan Airlines, and we wish you a pleasant journey. See you next time."

The plane landed on time at exactly 5 o'clock. The last passenger boarded the shuttle bus, and Wang Yibo relaxed, stepping back and leaning against the cabin door. He looked back and saw that Li Hongmian had gone back to retrieve the logbook, while Xiao Zhan and the other two captains had not yet come out of the cockpit, presumably still in the handover process.

Omegas often experience physical discomfort before and after their heat, especially on high-altitude flights. Wang Yibo had felt dizzy and ringing in his ears during the descent, but he had endured it for nearly half an hour until the work was done and he could finally relax.

The sun had not yet set, and the outdoor temperature was around 37-38 degrees Celsius. Wang Yibo felt a wave of heat hitting his face as he stood by the cabin door. He pressed his temples and slowly walked back into the cabin.

Qiu Liang, who was checking the luggage compartment, noticed him and furrowed his brows before running over to ask, "What's wrong, Yibo? Are you feeling unwell?"

"Mmm" Wang Yibo leaned against a seat, glanced at him, and said, "Senior, can you go to the cockpit and call Zhan ge for me? I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable..."

"Okay, I'll go and call him" Qiu Liang saw that his complexion was really bad and reached out to support him, saying, "Come, sit down first, right here, sit for a while."

Wang Yibo sat down and leaned on the armrest. Qiu Liang ran to the cockpit door and rang the bell. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Xiao Zhan, sitting by the door, asked, "What's wrong, Xiao Qiu? We're waiting for the signature."

"Captain Xiao, Yibo is feeling unwell, I don't know what happened, but he looks quite uncomfortable. He asked me to call you, so please go and check on him quickly."

"Huh?" Xiao Zhan immediately stood up, quickly said something to Yu Heng, and then hurriedly walked forward. "What's wrong with him? I even came out to check on him in the middle, and he seemed fine."

Qiu Liang walked ahead of him and said, "Yeah, he was fine when we were disembarking. Maybe he was holding it in before, but it seems like motion sickness to me."

"Yibo." Xiao Zhan saw him and immediately ran over. Wang Yibo was leaning on the armrest, and Xiao Zhan bent down and patted him, saying, "Yibo? What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo reacted a bit slowly, raised his head slowly, and before he could clearly see Xiao Zhan, he frowned tightly, closed his eyes, and said, "Dizzy, feels stuffy."

"Feeling airsick? Did you forget to take your medication?" Xiao Zhan naturally became worried as he saw Wang Yibo's uncomfortable appearance. He held his right hand tightly, pressing on the acupoint between his thumb and index finger. Wang Yibo closed his eyes and leaned against him, saying, "I took it, but it doesn't seem to be working."

Xiao Zhan gently touched his forehead and asked, "Are you feeling very dizzy? Do you feel like vomiting?"

"As long as I keep my eyes closed, it's manageable."

Xiao Zhan glanced at the direction of the cockpit and instructed Wang Yibo to press on the acupressure point himself. He said, "Wait here for a moment. I'll go, sign and come back."

"Mmm..." Wang Yibo heard footsteps hurriedly moving away from him and opened his eyes to see Xiao Zhan running towards the cockpit. Despite feeling dizzy and suffocated, he couldn't help but smile as if under a spell.