• 𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐜 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐭 𝐡 𝐞 𝐭 𝐢 𝐜 𝐬 •

Meher Arora:
CIO at Arora Industries
Age: 26
Status: Alive

- Aspiring and Driven - Ambitious, confident and driven to success in a male-dominated industry

- Aspiring and Driven - Ambitious, confident and driven to success in a male-dominated industry. Wants to prove herself as a capable heir to the family business. Works extremely hard to gain respect.

- Passionate - About her work she's extremely passionate, sometimes to a fault as it makes her competitiveness flare.

- Temperamental - Can be impatient and hot-headed, especially when provoked by rivals like Aarav.

- Intelligent and strategic - Always thinking 10 steps ahead, analyzing situations and people around her. She's not one to be backed into a corner.

- Emotionally resilient - Growing up with her father's criticism and high expectations, she learned to shrug off emotions. Rarely shows vulnerability.

- Pressure to succeed - Carries the weight of family legacy on her shoulders. Feels she has to be perfect to live up to her late brother and father's standards.

- Loyal to her family - Despite tensions, she's devoted to protecting the family name and business. Will do whatever it takes to safeguard Arora Industries.

- Stubborn and headstrong - Once she sets her mind to something, she refuses to back down no matter the obstacles. Can be brash and reckless at times.

- Trust issues - Her father's emotional distance makes it difficult for her to open up easily. She's cautious around new people until they've proven themselves.

- Independent and self-sufficient - She became responsible at a young age and doesn't rely on others for emotional support or decisions.

- Frustrated beneath the surface - Under the stoic exterior, she feels the pressure from her family and society's expectations of her gender.

Aarav Rathore:
COO at Rathore Technologies
Age: 29
Status: Alive

Aarav Rathore:COO at Rathore Technologies Age: 29Status: Alive