Surprise

*Abhay Malhotra*

" Aadhya Chauhan ? " I asked with astonishment . Is the world kidding rn ? She changed a lot in these  years
" Uff finally , I thought you actually forgot me ! " She said scrunching her nose . Well , after my college I went to US so not my fault that I can't recognise her

" Not my fault that you aren't that pretty to remember ! " I said rolling my eyes . I definitely remember her 5 year back face , but this woman , she is different'

" Anyways , now if you stop talking and help me surprise my dear friend I will be really happy " She said ofc after rolling her eyes . She called someone and was speaking to them while I took this time to get a clear look of her face !

Her eyes were different shade of black . Her nose not too small not too big . Her face was not filled with much make up , Her face features didn't change much ....
Her lips were nude pink I guess , There isn't much lipstick but they were definitely inviting . Oh how would it feel to k -- ?

" Why are you staring at me ? Meet her " Her voice popped the bubble I was in just now . What was I even thinking ?
I turned to see a girl ! Who is she ?

" Who is she ? " I asked Aadhya with a clear confusion plastered on my face .
" I just told you , drishti mine and aru college friend "

She said with annoyance ! Oh she was introducing her to me while I was thinking real shit in my head ! She's the one who jumped off the wall just now with Aadhya just now ...

I gave her a handshake and said 'Abhay Malhotra' sternly . Well , I hate meeting new people .
" So , now will you kindly help me with my bag so we can surprise our friend ? " Aadhya said , Is she ordering me ?

Before I could say something to her , she left her bag infront of me and walked away with her friend . Woah , she definitely got some guts to do that !

" I will knock on the door now , as soon she opens the door blast the popper and confetti should definitely fall on her face , Got it ? " Aadhya said with some gestures , as we are infront of aru door !

" We just met a while ago , and you are literally ordering me since then ! " I said to her , while she just rolled her eyes ! She took out her phone , and started recording , while the other girl knocked on the door !

After a few knocks aru opened the door while rubbing her eyes I quickly blasted the party popper and Aru flinched , soon she saw her friends while Aadhya  screamed 'surprise' !

I took her phone from her hands and recorded while they were blabbering !
I also took a pic of Aru and Aadhya .
Due to all of this , mom - dad woke up , they came out of their room and were shocked to see them !

" Adhu ? " My mom spoke with astonishment , she didn't do that when I came ! They both hugged each other , While my mom checked her saying she has become really thin !

" Aunty , I am really fine ! Now that I am here I will definitely become fat as you make really tasty food ! " Aadhya said to which my mom chuckled . My dad cleared his throat before saying " Hmm , this little kid has come after so many years , and now can only see her aunty huh ? "

My dad side hugged her . " Why would I even forget you uncle ? I got our fav sweets , only for us " She whispered the last part , but my mom heard them . I stopped recording and put the phone in my pocket .

"Hmm, lo ji aate hi apne uncle ki party me gayi hein, mujhe akele chod ke"
( As soon as she came she is taking her uncle's side , leaving me alone )

My mom said while pouting , to which Aadhya chuckled and said , " I am always on your side aunty , it's just that I pity uncle a bit coz I know he haven't had any sweets in all these 5 years " That is true , he had diabetes since 5 years and my mom never let him have sweets .

"Uncle - Aunty , this is drishti , I guess know her as you saw her in college , tshe came here with me only "
Aadhya introduced said to mom-dad .

They greeted her . " I am so happy you guys are here " Aru chirped as she clapped with her hands . Woah everyone is happy to see them !

" Alright , now everyone go and sleep it's almost 12 already . " Dad said to which we all nodded , "Abhay go and show them their rooms " mom ordered

" No Aunty , It's fine I know the rooms We can go by myself "Aadhya said . I realised I've been observing her since she came .
" Nahi Adhu , you've come after so long , 3 years back when Abhay took uncle's company he renovated the home , so some things have changed  " mom explained while I asked them to come , as I took Aadhya's luggage and went ....

*Aadhya Chauhan*

" You can use this room , Ms Chauhan and I am sorry for mistaking you as a thief . " Abhay said with a smile which I don't know how to describe . Since the time I've come he's been staring at me with some kind of look .

" Thank you Mr Malhotra " I said , took my bag from him and went inside . I have to text my bro and dad , I shoved my hand in my pocket to find my phone , but couldn't find it . Did I lose it in my flight ? No , I had it with me just now !

Wait I gave it to Abhay right ? I quickly opened my door and saw he was going inside his room which was beside mine .
" Abhay " I called him he turned back , "Wait" I said and got out of my room .

" Yes.... Aadhya" He said stressing  my name . I shrugged off the feelings I got !
" Phone ! " I said showing him my hand .
He gave a confused expression and said ,

" What phone ? " Is he kidding me ? " My phone Mr Malhotra , you took it from me infront of Aru's room " I said to which he paused for while , then searched in his pocket and took out my phone .

He started staring at my phone's wallpaper , I quickly took it from him .
" Good night " I quickly said and closed the door not letting him to speak again .

I freshened up , put my luggage bag in small wardrobe of this room . Aunty insisted me to sleep in her room but I refused. Though they are really close to me since childhood , I don't want to trouble them much .

Malhotra family , is like my second family . My mom died when I was 8 , after that me , my dad and brother went Bangalore for 5 years , all those 5 years were really bad to us . I always felt lonely . But after I came back 5 yrs later , this family was the one who made me feel lively again .

Abhay was rarely here when I came but still , I remember I was always came here with my mom in our childhood , and I also met him twice in college ! How could he forget me ? Idiotic jerk ! I am the fucking fool who saved his photo of our childhood since then , Stupid me !

Anyway , I don't care . I came here 2 months early only for Arushi and Aunty - Uncle . So , Abhay is not in my subject . Hence , Good night for now !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment and Vote 🐥
How do you like it ? 👾